Kips College Admissions 2021 for Pre 1st Year FSc, ICS, I.Com
Kips College Admissions has announced an Admissions opportunity in Lahore Pakistan. This post was published on 10-08-2021. Interested candidates should submit their applications, along with all needed documentation, before the deadline.
Congruent to the admission policy of Kips College Admissions, all admissions are based on merit. For applicants with Matriculation:
- 65% marks in Matriculation for admission in F.Sc Pre Medical and Pre Engineering
- 60% marks in Matriculation for admission in I.C.S (Math/Physics/Statistics/ Computer)
- 60% marks in Matriculation for admission in I.COM
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION
- Documents to be attached Matriculation certificate,
- Income certificate of father/guardian,
- NOC (for students coming from other boards)
- 4 passport size photograph
- O’ Level/Equivalent Examination Final Result Sheet must be submitted to the College as soon as the result is declared in order to finalize the admission. Furthermore, an equivalence certificate must be obtained from the Intermediate Board and submitted to the College, no later than 3 weeks from the date of the declaration of the result.
- Do not submit original documents. We require only attested photocopies.
In accordance with college policy, very limited seats are kept in the following categories.
- Students with disability
- Retired/Serving Government/Armed Forces Son/Daughter
- Teacher’s Son/Daughter
Kips College Admissions Advertisement 2021
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should submit their applications at https://college.kips.edu.pk/Admissions along with all needed documentation, before the deadline.
We are providing Latest Government Jobs, Marketing Jobs, Online Apply, jobs in Pakistan, Medical Department Jobs, Murtazaweb.com, online jobs in Pakistan, Lesco Wapda, Pepco, PAF Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, Pak Navy, PPSC, FPSC, NTS, PTS, Punjab Police Department, Atomic Energy, Banking, Medical, Teaching Jobs.
Disclaimer: Before you apply for a job or give an advance to a like officer, confirm everything. We are not liable for any damage or loss.