UE Lahore Admission 2021 Online Apply University of Education
UE Lahore Admission
UE Lahore Admission has announced an Admission opportunity in Lahore Pakistan. This post was published on 19-09-2021. Interested candidates should submit their applications, along with all needed documentation, before the deadline.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY FOR ONLINE ADMISSION
The applicants having 3rd division (i.e. less than 45% aggregate marks under an annual system or less than 2.00 CGPA under semester system or less than 60% marks under semester system (where CGPA is not available/mentioned)) in the terminal degree are not eligible for admission in any program. UE Lahore Admission.
The online applications submitted on the basis of incomplete / awaited results will not be entertained.
Step 1 (For all the Applicants)
Please read the following instructions carefully before filling the online admission application form.
1. Download prospectus from https://www.ue.edu.pk/admissions/2021
2. Please check your eligibility from the following URL https://www.ue.edu.pk/admissions/2021 before applying for admission.
3. Following documents will be required for the completion of the online admission form.
1. CNIC/B-Form of Candidate
2. CNIC of Father/Guardian
3. Certificates of Secondary School and Higher Secondary School
4. Transcripts of Bachelor and Master programs (if applying for MS/MPhil/MBA program)
5. Transcripts of Bachelor, Master, and MS/MPhil programs (if applying for Ph.D. program)
6. Scanned photo in JPEG format up to 50KB size.
4. Please note that after pressing the “Submit” button, the applicant will not be able to edit the following; however, the rest of the fields available may be edited.
2. Degree Level
5. Applicant’s Name
6. Applicant’s CNIC
7. Father’s Name
5. Print the Fee Challan, deposit the prescribed admission processing fee in any branch of The Bank of Punjab (BOP) and get a computer-generated deposit receipt (Customer Copy). UE Lahore Admission.
6. Please note that the printed application form/computer-generated deposit receipt (Customer copy) need not be submitted to the university but should be kept for record.
7. Only those applicants will be considered for admission who have deposited the prescribed admission processing fee.
8. Submit a separate online application form for each campus/program/shift/quota.
9. Separate admission processing fee will be charged for each application form.
10. The applicants having unusual or non-standard qualifications (e.g. diploma, certificate, etc.) are required to seek equivalence (prior to applying online for admission) from Quality Enhancement Cell, University of Education, Lahore. They will have to submit an equivalence form (which may be downloaded from UE Website (i.e. www.ue.edu.pk) in Quality Enhancement Cell, University of Education, College Road, Township, Lahore, and deposit the prescribed fee. For any query regarding equivalence, please contact the quality enhancement cell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Merit Lists and Waiting List will be available on the following URL https://www.ue.edu.pk/admissions/2021 as per scheduled dates mentioned in UE Admission Calendar available in UE Prospectus as well as uploaded on UE website (www.ue.edu.pk)
12. For any kind of information, complaint and queries, regarding the online admission form, please contact the concerned division/campus on the phone number given in the Advertisement/University Website/Prospectus. You may also contact on the following email address.
Email Address: email@example.com
Step 2 (For Successful Applicants i.e. applicants appearing in Merit List)
1. The applicants, whose names are displayed in the merit lists, will contact the Admission Incharge of the relevant division/campus, along with original educational documents, CNIC/Form-B and Father/Guardian CNIC, two sets of photocopies of all these documents.
2. After completion of the verification process, the Admission Office of the concerned Division/Campus will issue a fee Challan for deposit of Admission dues (Semester fee). UE Lahore Admission.
3. The applicant will deposit the fee in any branch of The Bank of Punjab (BOP) within due dates and get the computer-generated deposit receipt (Customer Copy); however, he/she need not submit the computer-generated deposit receipt (Customer Copy) in the division/campus concerned but should be kept for record.
4. If an applicant does not submit the Admission dues (Semester dues) within the due date, the admission offer shall stand canceled.
Additional Instructions for Applicants of MS/MPhil/MBA and Ph.D. Programs
1. The MS/MPhil/MBA and Ph.D. Admission Test (i.e. UE Entry Test) will be conducted ONLINE but on-campus and applicants have to bring their Smart Cell Phone / Laptop for the ONLINE (On-Campus) UE Entry Test. In this regard, the applicants have to strictly follow COVID-19 SOPs.
2. This is the core responsibility of the applicants to arrange/manage internet connection/mobile data for the smooth conduct of the ONLINE (On-Campus) UE Entry Test. UE Lahore Admission.
3. The applicant has to select a test center where he/she is interested to apply for admission of the MS/MPhil/MBA/Ph.D. program.
4. The applicants of MS/MPhil will have to appear in UE Entry Test (GAT + Subject-based) at the concerned UE Division/Campus (were applied for admission) on September 28, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. (Reporting time will be 09:00 a.m. at their concerned UE Division/Campus).
5. The applicants of MBA will have to appear in UE Entry Test (GAT) at the concerned UE Division/Campus (were applied for admission) on September 28, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. (Reporting time will be 09:00 a.m. at their concerned UE Division/Campus).
6. The applicants of Ph.D. will have to appear in Entry Test (Subject-based) at concerned UE Division/Campus (were applied for admission) on September 29, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. (Reporting time will be 09:00 a.m. at their concerned UE Division/Campus).
7. List of successful applicants will be displayed on the University Website (i.e. www.ue.edu.pk) on October 02, 2021.
8. The successful applicants of MS/MPhil/MBA/Ph.D. will appear for the interview at the concerned UE Division/Campus (were applied for admission) on October 04, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. (Reporting time will be 09:00 a.m.).
9. After the interview, 1st merit list (Morning/Evening) will be displayed on University Website on October 07, 2021, and applicants will have to go through the process given in Step 2 (For Successful Applicants i.e. applicants appearing in Merit List).
Note: Any forgery in transcripts or tampering in marks will result in cancellation of application at any stage even after the admission and this will make the applicant ineligible for a lifetime for admission at the University of Education, Lahore.
University of Education UE Lahore Admission 2021 Online Apply Advertisement Image 2021
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should submit their applications at http://web.ue.edu.pk/apply/ along with all needed documentation, before the deadline.
دلچسپی رکھنے والے طالب علم اس لائن میں موجود لنک کو سلیکٹ کرنے کے بعد ہائی لائٹ کر کے رائٹ کلک میں اوپن بزریعہ گو- ٹو لنک (Go to Link) پر کلک کریں
We are providing Latest Government Jobs, Marketing Jobs, UE Lahore Admission, UE Lahore Admission, Online Apply, jobs in Pakistan, Medical Department Jobs, Murtazaweb.com, online jobs in Pakistan, Lesco Wapda, Pepco, PAF Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, Pak Navy, PPSC, FPSC, NTS, PTS, Punjab Police Department, UE Lahore Admission, Atomic Energy, Banking, Medical, UE Lahore Admission, Teaching Jobs.
Disclaimer: Before you apply for a job or give an advance to a like officer, confirm everything. We are not liable for any damage or loss.