SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2021 in Pakistan
SBP Merit Scholarship
SBP Merit Scholarship has announced a career opportunity in Pakistan. This post was published on 03-09-2021. Interested candidates should submit their applications, along with all needed documentation, before the deadline.
State Bank of Pakistan SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 202021
State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) offers financial assistance by way of Merit Scholarship to the talented and meritorious children of its servicing retired/ deceased employees (up to OG-2 level) who are pursuing their studies at Intermediate, Graduation, and Post-Graduation levels.
Applications for the grant of scholarships under Merit Scholarship Scheme 2020-2 1 are invited from eligible candidates on the prescribed form.
Eligibility for SBP Merit Scholarship
1. Courses and Subjects:
All disciplines for Intermediate, Graduation, Post-Graduation, and Diplomas (duration minimum six months).
2. Educational Institutions:
The award of scholarships for Intermediate, Graduation, Post-Graduation and Diploma courses will be considered for only those students who have taken admission in Colleges, Universities, Degree Awarding Institutions (DAIs)/ Technical Training Institutes duly recognized by the relevant authority/ body (HEC, BIEK, BISE, IBCC, NAVTTC, PEC, PMDC, TEVTA, etc.).
4. Eligibility Criteria:
• Children of SBP employees (serving/retired/deceased) up to OG-2 level who have passed their last exams (Matriculation/O-levels/lntermediate/A-levels/Graduation/diploma) in any year with minimum UBN grade or at least 60% marks.
• In case of grades mentioned in GPA/CGPA format, the candidate must provide a certificate from the concerned institution stating the grading policy with GPA’s corresponding percentages and minimum GPA requirements.
• The candidates must have secured admission to recognized educational institutions during the calendar year 2019 and afterward.
• The students are not in receipt of scholarships from any other institution or the Government.
• Duration of the enrolled program must be mentioned clearly on the application form and supported with documentary evidence from the educational institutions.
• Minimum duration of diplomas should be 6 months
SBP Merit Scholarship Advertisement Image 2021
5. Admissibility! Withdrawal:
• The scholarship will be granted in order of merit and in accordance with the prescribed quota for each course to those candidates who strictly meet all the eligibility conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
• Scholarships under this scheme cannot be claimed for the same level of education twice.
• Disbursement of scholarship during each subsequent year/semester will be subject to submission of progress report of the last examination undertaken by the student.
• The scholarship will be withdrawn where children fail or do not appear in the examination.
Eligible candidates may submit their applications to Mr. Amjad Ali, Sr. Joint Director, Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan, I. I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi-74000, latest by June 30, 2021. Application Form can be downloaded by accessing the link https://www.sbp.org.pk/Scholarship/App-Forms-Merit-Scho.PDF
Download Application Form
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should submit their applications at https://www.sbp.org.pk/Scholarship/SBP-MeritScholarshipScheme-2020-21.pdf along with all needed documentation, before the deadline.
دلچسپی رکھنے والے طالب علم اس لائن میں موجود لنک کو سلیکٹ کرنے کے بعد ہائی لائٹ کر کے رائٹ کلک میں اوپن بزریعہ گو- ٹو لنک (Go to Link) پر کلک کریں
We are providing Latest Government Jobs, Marketing Jobs, SBP Merit Scholarship, Online Apply, jobs in Pakistan, Medical Department Jobs, Murtazaweb.com, online jobs in Pakistan, Lesco Wapda, Pepco, PAF Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, Pak Navy, PPSC, FPSC, NTS, PTS, Punjab Police Department, Atomic Energy, Banking, Medical, SBP Merit Scholarship, Teaching Jobs.
Disclaimer: Before you apply for a job or give an advance to a like officer, confirm everything. We are not liable for any damage or loss.