Nursing Staffing Jobs 2022 at Professional Employers Private Ltd has announced the Latest New Jobs opportunity in Pakistan. This post was published on 05-01-2022. MurtazaWeb.Com is Pakistan’s leading job search website, providing job searchers with access to the latest employment opportunities in 2022. We update the newspaper jobs regularly as you may browse Jang, Nawaiwaqt, Express, Dunya, The News, Daily Mashriq, and another English newspaper Dawn from different cities of Pakistan. Nursing Staffing Jobs 2022 at Professional Employers Private Ltd Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the official latest advertisement Below. If you want to get everyday employment in Pakistan 2022, you must subscribe to our portal.
Details of Nursing Staffing Jobs 2022 at Professional Employers Private Ltd 2022
Title: Nursing staff
Duty Station: Remote With Frequent Travel to Merged Areas on Short Notice
No. of Positions: 2
Type of Contract: Consultancy
Contract Duration: 3 months
The Merged Areas Governance Project (MAGP) is a technical assistance project supporting the Provincial Government in transforming the lives of the people of erstwhile FATA through integration with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP), the extension of civilian governance institutions, and socio-economic development. MAGP aims to identify opportunities for transformative development through innovative approaches that effectively respond to the complexity of the context.
The MAGP has a series of Special Emphasis Programmes (SEPs), which institute projects that are focused on adopting data-led problem solving aimed at long-standing issues of the Merged Areas (MA). As part of the wider Special Emphasis Programme (SEP), the SEP health intervention has a five-fold objective:
- To conduct a baseline KAP (knowledge, attitude and practices) among households in MA, coupled with a quality assessment (e.g. availability of staff, infrastructure etc) of healthcare facilities;
- To use mobile telephony to promote health literacy among women in selected villages of MA;
- To identify women in the community and to draw risk profile by linking community health workers with trained specialists;
- To establish technological bridges between the fragmented services, particularly between primary and higher-level healthcare services (e.g., secondary and tertiary care).
By combining these elements under one roof the benefits of the programme will be manifold. The intervention will aim to increase health literacy in women and also improve the institutional delivery among expectant mothers.
Second, by using the mobile telephony, the intervention will aim to circumnavigate around some of the problems associated with fragmentation of the healthcare services, particularly primary and upper-level healthcare services (secondary and tertiary) and it will also help in timely referral of pregnant women with complications to secondary and tertiary care.
Finally, as an interplay between all of these objectives, the final aim of the project will be to increase the institutional delivery under supervision of skilled birth assistants trained to provide high quality care, ultimately resulting with reduction in maternal and neo-natal mortality.
Objectives & TargetsTo assist OBGYN in the risk profiling of patients and translate recommendations to the pregnant women based on their symptoms and medical history, and assist them in their referral to health centre
Reporting Structure & Co-ordination
Under the overall supervision of the MAGP Program Manager, the nursing staff will report to OBGYN doctor and Sector Specialist on day-to-day basis.
The nursing staff as part of the SEP-health team will perform the following functions:
- Review the symptoms and medical history of patients using mobile application
- Coordinate with the nursing staff to access additional information on patients to triage them
- Call patients directly when required;
- Maintain liasion via phone with the lady health visitors (LHVs) in the project areas
- Document delivery against key targets: No. of patients triaged, no. of calls made, post-referral notes
- Monthly and quarterly report on the accomplishments, challenges and service delivery improvement areas; and present meaningful results
Performance Indicators for Evaluation of Results
Since further tasks are likely to develop as the deliberation proceed in the public and technical consultation processes the role has multiple, non-sequential, deliverables, payment will be against monthly delivery reports which contain record of:
1) The number of days worked against the monthly Development Products;
2) Development Products finalized at time of reporting.
Skills & Competencies
- Strong knowledge of healthcare system in MAs and KP; particularly about maternal health issues and gaps
- Ability to perform in a technology-enabled environment
- Sound understanding child and maternal health awareness
- Excellent communication skills – to relate well to patients and their families
- Aaptitude of working in a team and delivering under pressure
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
The candidate must have an intermediate degree and a nursing diploma
The candidate must possess the following experience:
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience; 3 years of experience of working with OBGYN
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective advisory to the patients
- Experience in KP/FATA is a significant asset
- Stakeholder management
Language Requirements: English, Urdu, Pashto
Duration of Service
Compensation & Chart of Account
The candidate shall submit their CV along with a technical and financial proposal
- Excellent opportunities to develop your technical skills in a policy environment alongside national and international experts;
- Competitive market salary/fee;
- Daily subsistence allowance while on official travel;
- International work environment;
- Women-friendly workplace
Professional Employers Private Ltd
Nursing Staffing Jobs 2022 at Professional Employers Private Ltd Advertisement 2022
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should submit their applications and all required documents as per the address given in the advertisement before the last date.
دلچسپی رکھنے والے امیدواروں کواشتہار میں موجود ایڈریس کے مطابق اپنی درخواستیں اور تمام ضروری دستاویزات آخری تاریخ سے پہلے جمع کرانی چاہئیں۔
We are providing Latest Government Jobs, Marketing Jobs, Online Apply, jobs in Pakistan, Medical Department Jobs, Murtazaweb.com, online jobs in Pakistan, Lesco Wapda, Pepco, PAF Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, Pak Navy, PPSC, FPSC, NTS, PTS, Punjab Police Department, Atomic Energy, Banking, Medical, Teaching Jobs.
Disclaimer: Before you apply for a job or give an advance to a like officer, confirm everything. We are not liable for any damage or loss.