Norwegian Embassy in Islamabad
Norwegian Embassy in Islamabad Jobs 2020 for Project Engineer, TVET Sector Support Programme, As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development’.
The WET Sector Support Programme (WET-SSP) is funded by the European Union, the Federal Republic of Germany and the Royal Norwegian Embassy. The Programme is implemented by the GIZ in close collaboration with the National Vocational and Technical Training Commission (NAVTTC) and a number of public and private sector organizations at the national and provincial/regional levels.
The NAVTTC in collaboration with GIZ TVET-SSP agrees to undertake measures for the renovation work of Centers of Excellence (CoEs) in five different provinces. The project aim is to establish and functionalize the CoEs for the promotion of Vocational and Technical Training in compliance with the National Vocational Qualification Framework (NVQF) for the smooth implementation of WET reforms. The project will include architectural design, renovation and upgrading works.
The Programme is seeking a suitable candidate for the following position for its office in Islamabad.
Norwegian Embassy in Islamabad Jobs 2020 for Project Engineer
Job title: Project Engineer (Reference No. TVET-SSP 2020/052) Qualifications and Experience:
• University degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture
• Minimum five (5) years’ experience working on construction sites as project engineer/supervisor
• Site management experience under challenging conditions
• Experience with structural calculations and design for civil engineering
• Fluent in Pakistan official languages i.e. English & Urdu (orally and written)
• AutoCAD and MS Project knowledge
• Competent with MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Ability to work efficiently and independently under pressure and considerable time constraints
• High level of communication skills
Please refer to http://gizpakistan.rozee.pk/ for the detailed job description as well as for application submission, which is latest by 3” March 2020. Kindly note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for the position.
Last Date 03-March-2020