Jobs Opportunities in Information Technology, Information and Culture Department Details:
Information Technology, Information and Culture Department, Govt Jobs 2019. Applications are invited for appointment on contract basis for vi years (extendable) against vacant posts mentioned below available in the Digital Media Wing of Directorate General Public Relations, Punjab Lahore. Punjab Jobs Online is a Government of Punjab’s recruitment portal taking care of the entire Get yourself registered on: (http://www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk)
- Information Technology, Information and Culture Department, Govt Jobs 2019
- All appointments shall be made in accordance with the Government of Punjab, Contract Appointment Policy, 2004.
- Pay package would be market-based attractive salary.
3. The applicant must have Punjab Domicile.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test I interview. The candidate shall present original documents at the time of interview.
- No. TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Incomplete application as well as received after the due date, shall not be entertained.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel I postpone the recruitment process and to increase and decrease the number of posts, at any time.
- The candidates already working in any government department should apply through proper channel.
- Schedule for an interview will be communicated by post only to the eligible I shortlisted candidates after scrutiny of the applications.
- Foreign qualifications must be recognized by HEC.
- ln case, any of the information, furnished by the applicant is found fake or bogus, the candidature of that particular candidate will stand canceled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidate.
- Interested candidates, meeting the above-said criteria, may apply online within 15 days of this advertisement through Punjab Job Portal-GOP (http://www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk)
Muhammad Boota Najam
Section Officer (Establishment)
Government of the Punjab Information & Culture Department 46-B, Ahmed Block, New Garden Town, Lahore (042-99232 108)