Admission LCWU 2019- Lahore College for Women University
Admission LCWU 2019- Lahore College for Women University Undergraduate-Postgraduate, The applicants are required to purchase the University Prospectus and fill out the admission form and submit an online application at www.lcwu.edu.pk (enter form number mentioned on a form) for admission In the desired subject.
2. Do mention the online admission Code on the hard copy of the admission form and Submit the original admission form along with 04 copies of the first two pages of admission forms to the admission office LCWU, Lahore during office hours.
Admission LCWU 2019
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Applicants have to follow both steps otherwise their form will be REJECTED.
Post Graduate Diploma in English Language Teaching
Lahore College for Women University, Lahore announces admission for Post Graduate Diploma in Teaching (PGDT)in English Language Teaching offered by the Department Studies, Institute of Education. This program focuses on1 professional training of prospective teachers in specialized areas, preparing them to meet national professional standards for secondary school teachers.
MA/MSc/ BS (4 years) degrees
Schedule of ELT Admissions
• Interview of candidates 24-09-2019 10:00 am (Cement of Professional Studies-IOE, Admission LCWU 2019.
• Display of I Merit lIst 30-092019 04:00 pm Room 516, PG Block
Limited hostel seats are available on: ‘The candidates, sending their forms
Merit for the Candidates of other than
Lahore through the mail, have to attach a Bank
draft of Rs.10001- in favor of Treasurer,
• Forms can also be downloaded from :
• LCWU. They should mention the degree
LCWU website (www1lcwu.edupk)
• applied for and the department name
• Merit Lists will also be displayed at LCWU
• on the Envelope.
Lahore College for Women University, Jail Road, Lahore. 042-99203801-9 (Ext 206, 322)
Admission LCWU 2019- Lahore College for Women University Undergraduate-Postgraduate
Last Date: September-13-2019
Lahore College for Women University,
Jail Road, Lahore.
Mr. Shahid Jameel
Deputy Registrar (Academics)
Office: 92-42-99203801-8, Ext: 322
Assistant Registrar (Academics)
Office: 92-42-99203801-8, Ext: 206, 308