Wapda Jobs 2019, Wapda Advertisement
Wapda Jobs 2019, Wapda Advertisement, Water and Power Development Authority, we are providing Latest Water and Power Development Authority Jobs, with govt jobs in punjab, Jobs in Pakistan, (Wapda Jobs 2019, Wapda Advertisement) with more Advertisement on newspaper classifieds, paperpkads, jobs in pakistan, pakistan jobs bank, Private Jobs, online jobs in pakistan, FIA Jobs, Lesco Wapda Jobs, Pepco Jobs, PAF Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, Pak Navy Jobs, PPSC Jobs, FPSC Jobs, NTS, SPSC Jobs, KPPSC Jobs, Police Jobs, Nadra Jobs, Pakistan Railway Jobs, Overseas Jobs, Intelligence Jobs, Today Jobs, Nab Jobs, Atomic Energy Jobs, Banking Jobs, Medical Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Data Entry Jobs, City Wise Jobs, Latest Posts in Pakistan, Official Jobs, Work Home, newspaper ads Paper PK Jobs, Dubai Career, Earn Money Online available here on murtazaweb.com.
And we are also providing jobs from All Newspapers, Nawaye Waqt, jang news, jang epaper, Express, Dawn, The Nations, Aaj News, and The Nation etc, through murtazaweb.com. Latest Government Jobs in Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Jhelum, Faisalabad, Multan, Punjab, Baluchistan, Sindh, KPK, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Qatar, etc. Online apply Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, Latest Admission schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the institutes of the official latest advertisement below.
PAKISTAN WATER & POWER I W DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
is currently looking tor competent, dedicated, dynamic and self-motivated Retired Personnel of Armed Forces (only those who have completed rank I colored service) for the following positions likely to be permanent on completion of 01-year probation period on satisfactory performance as per WAPDA Rules/Policy:-
INSTRUCTIONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Candidates applying on the prescribed application form for the post available on WAPDA’s website will be considered for shortlisting.
- All candidates will be selected on merit.
- Serving candidates are advised to apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview subject to detailed scrutiny of documents and after checking out eligibility under the miles.
- No TNDA will be allowed to candidates tor test and interview by WAPOA.
- All Ex-Servicemen for appointment as Vigilance Staff should be medically Category ‘A’ and Character at the time of discharge from the Armed Forces should be “Exemplary” or Equivalent
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- Professional Degrees! Certificates must be verified from issuing authority.
- A Candidate once applied! selected in a grade cannot claim tor higher grade.
- Pay will be fixed at that stage of the time scale of the post at which he was drawing his pay before retirement.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold/cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason. The number of posts can be increased or decreased by the competent authority.
- Applications should be submitted through registered postal / courier service. By hand, applications will neither be received nor entertained.
- The officials who have been retired !weeded out of service on disciplinary ground as well as dismissed or debarred tor future employment are not eligible.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information and application received after the due date will be rejected.
- The last date for submission of applications is 25.11.2019.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application forms can be downloaded from WAPOA’s website i.e. www.wapda.gov.pk.
- Candidates shall submit Rs. 400!- as application fee in favor of Director (Exams) WAPOA A/C No. 0010000019473924, Allied Bank Limited, WAPDA House, Lahore Branch. Candidates who tailed to submit the application tee within the due date will not be considered for shortlisting.
- The application forms duly filled along with a copy of CV, photocopies of Discharge Certificate, Course Report, CNIC, Attested Copies ot all Educational! Experience Certificate, 02 recent passport size photographs, and tee deposit receipt shall be submitted directly to Director (Vigilance) WAPDA, 217- WAPDA House, Lahore.
- The name of the post applied for should be written on the top right corner of the envelope.
PRD(L)iWAPDN1 16(2019-20) DIRECTOR VIGILANCE P10(L) 1353 / 10-11 -20 w
217-WAPOA House, Lahore. Ph: 042-99202211, Ext: 2217gww.wapda.gov.pk
Download Application Form
Last Date 25-November-2019
|Primary Jobs||Middle Jobs|
|Matric Base Jobs||Intermediate|
|Bachelor Jobs||Master Jobs|
|Mphil Jobs||PhD Jobs|
|M.Ed Jobs||B.Ed Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|DAE Jobs||MBBS Jobs|
|LLB Jobs||ACCA Jobs|
|P.G Diploma Jobs||Others|
|Karachi Jobs||Lahore Jobs|
|Islamabad Jobs||Rawalpindi Jobs|
|Sahiwal Jobs||Quetta Jobs|
|Sargodha Jobs||Okara Jobs|
|Mobile Rate||Free Game|
|ITS Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||UTS Jobs
|STS Jobs ||BTS Jobs
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||AJKPSC Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Government Latest Jobs|
|Sindh Government Latest Jobs|
|Baluchistan Government Latest Jobs|
|KPK Government Latest Jobs|