Wapda Jobs 2019 PTS Jobs
Wapda Jobs 2019 PTS Jobs, Wapda Advertisement for Junior Engineer, we are providing Latest Junior Engineer Jobs, with government jobs in punjab, (GIK Admissions 2019 for Graduate) with more Advertisement on newspaper classifieds, paperpkads, jobs in pakistan, pakistan jobs bank, Private Jobs, online jobs in pakistan, FIA Jobs, Lesco Wapda Jobs, Pepco Jobs, PAF Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, Pak Navy Jobs, PPSC Jobs, FPSC Jobs, NTS, SPSC Jobs, KPPSC Jobs, Police Jobs, Nadra Jobs, Pakistan Railway Jobs, Overseas Jobs, Intelligence Jobs, Today Jobs, Nab Jobs, Atomic Energy Jobs, Banking Jobs, Medical Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Data Entry Jobs, City Wise Jobs, Latest Posts in Pakistan, Official Jobs, Work Home, newspaper ads Paper PK Jobs, Dubai Career, Earn Money Online available here on murtazaweb.com.
And we are also providing jobs from All Newspapers, Nawaye Waqt, jang news, jang epaper, Express, Dawn, The Nations, Aaj News, and The Nation etc, through Jobinfolink.com, Latest Government Jobs in Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Jhelum, Faisalabad, Multan, Punjab, Baluchistan, Sindh, KPK, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Qatar, etc. Online apply Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, Latest Admission schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the institutes of the official latest advertisement below.Wapda Jobs 2019 PTS Jobs, Wapda Advertisement for Junior Engineer.
WAPDA is currently looking for competent, dedicated, dynamic and self-motivated personnel for the following positions likely to be permanent on completion of a one-year probation period on satisfactory performance as per WAPDA Rules/Policy.
Applicants must be citizen of Pakistan who are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form available on the PTS website (www.pts.org.pk). The advertisement is also available on WAPDA’s website (www.wapda.gov.pk) as well as on PTS website.
I INSTRUCTiONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS\
• All candidates will be selected on merit, observing the quota as per Federal Government Policy.
• For the posts of Junior Engineer (Power) of GM (Hydel) Operations, the candidature of the post applied for will only be considered as per registration with Pakistan Engineering Council i.e. Electrical Engineers registration with PEC as “ELECT” for Mechanical “MECH” and for Electronics “EI.ECTRO”. Candidates other than the aforementioned PEG registration numbers (i.e. ELECT, MECH, ELECTRO) will not be eligible for interview and selection thereof (even if cleared by PTS).
• Candidates applying on the prescribed application form for the posts available on the PTS website will only be considered for shortlisting.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test[interview.
• No TNDA will be allowed to candidates for the test by PTS and interview by WAPDA.
• Educational Degree must be from HEC recognized Universities/Concerned Boards.
• General Age Relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except 03 years of age relaxation to the candidates belonging to Scheduled castes, Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir, and Northern Areas.
• Government ServantsiWAPDA employees who have completed 02 years of continuous GovtJWAPDA Service on the closing date of receipt of application shall be admissible 10 years’ age relaxation.
• Serving employees should apply through proper channel. An advance copy of the application, however, may be forwarded without obtaining NOC. The candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview if he/she fails to produce NOC from the concerned department
• Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
• The candidates shall be called for interviews/further process subject to detailed scrutiny of documents and after checking eligibility under the rules. Merely passing of written test does not make the candidature eligible for the further recruitment process.
• Candidates who have been dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
• The applications submitted by the candidates to PTS will be at the risk and cost of the applicant. Any information found bogus at any stage, during induction or later in service, will result in termination of candidature or employment thereof.
• WAPDA reserves the right to withhold/cancel the recruitment process at any stage. The number of posts can be increased or decreased by the competent authority.
• The last date for submission of applications is 03.1 2.2019 (Tuesday).
HOW TO APftY \
• The candidate may register themselves through PTS Candidate Portal on its website www.pts.org.pk and submit their applications through the online links available in project details.
• The eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of academic record and shortlisting will be made by PTS.
• The written tests shall be conducted by Pakistan Testing Service and later on an interview by the WAPDA Selection Boards.
• Candidates shall pay the test fees of Rs. 170/- to the PTS. The fee will only be accepted through Telenor Easy Paisa i.e. Easy Palsa Mobile Account, Easy Paisa Shop or VlSNMaster Card.
• Deposited amount is non-refundable/non-transferable.
• Submission of a hard copy of the application form to PTS is not required.
• Incomplete applications, applications carrying incorrect information or test fee not paid shall be summarily rejected.
• Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test centers, timings, and test dates shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by PTS at least one week before the test.
• Candidates can also download their roll no. slips from the PTS website.
• For any informational query regarding the application, roll no. slips, test centers, written test or result, candidates may contact PTS (+92-51-2608090-92 & UAN 051-111-111-787)
‘ Director General (Recruitment) WAPDA
– – B-26, WAPDA House, Lahore
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, 042-99202211, Ext: 2369,2084, www.wapdagov.pk