University of Sindh Jamshoro Admission 2019
University of Sindh Jamshoro Admission 2019 Bachelor and Master Degree, Please Visit my Website To Check Latest Jobs, Government Jobs 2019 in (University of Sindh Jamshoro Admission 2019) from All Newspapers, Nawaye Waqt, Jang, Express, Dawn and The Nation, through murtazaweb.com. Government Jobs in Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Jhelum, Punjab, Baluchistan, Sindh, and KPK. Online apply Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, Latest Admission schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the institutes of the official latest advertisement below.
The University of Sindh has introduced online web-based registration from 2019. The prosp.ctive students who wish to get admission to Bachelor/Master degree programs for Academic Session 2020 may submit online admission form by entering their username and password available In the Admission kit folder obtained from HBL candidate must read instructions carefully before submitting online admission form and also upload Marks Certificates of Matriculation. Intermediate, or equivalence certificate In case of 0-level 6. A-level. (Graduation Certificates for admission to Master Degree Program), CNIC, Domicile, Form B. Select maximum 30 choices In order of preference. The University of Sindh shall not apply negative marking In multiple-choice questions test papers. MInimum 40% marks (40 out of 100) are mandatory in the pre-entry test for admission. After announcement of provisional merit lists admission fee challan will be generated in candidate profile, after payment candidates will be required to submit documents (attested copy of Pass and Marks Certificates of Matriculation, Original Pass and Marks Certificates of Intermediate, attested copy of domicile and PRCfForm B. Original fees paid admission challan) at Directorate of Admissions/concerned campuses. For further information please visit University web Http //admission.usindh.edu plc
H.S.C. Part-Il Pie-Engineering, Pie-Medical, General Science, Commerce, Humanities, Arts or equivalent examination passed with at least 45% marks.
60% marks will be mandatory for admission to Pharm-D, BBA (Hons), BS (Electronics) and BS (Telecommunication) from the Board of Intermediate and
Secondary Education or any other recognized Institution, All the 0-level & A-level pass students must submit equivalence certificate by Inter Board
Committee of Chairman Islamabad (IBCC). Further details regarding eligibility are available on the University official website/ Prospectus 2020.
Eligibility Criteria For Master Degree Programs
Bachelor Degree in the relevant discipline from any HEC recognized University / Institution or equivalent examination passed up to 2018 at least 2nd
Division score not less than 45%. Further details regarding eligibility are available on the University official website/ Prospectus 2020.
MBA (Morning): 14 Years of education e.g. B.Sc. (Pass), B.Com. (Pass), B.A. (Pass) and other equivalent qualification with 50% marks.
MBA (Hons): 16 Years of Business Education (4-Years BBA from HEC recognized Institutes) with 60% marks.
MBA (Evening): 16 Years of Non-Business Education e.g. BE, MBBS, M.A. M.Sc. or equivalent qualification with 50% marks.
• Admission kit and Prospectus 2020 can be obtained from designated branches of Habib Bank Ltd on payment of Rs. 2500/- through bank challan. The Prospectus is also available on Sindh University website admission.usindh.edu.pk After entering username and password, the prospective students are required to provide all the required information through an online system for registration. Admit Card for the pre-entry test will be available online. After entering all information in Admission form Admit Card will be generated automatically. The candidate has to print out Admit Card.
• Pre-Entry Test is mandatory for admission to LL.M. (Evening) and Bachelor Degree Programmes.
• Without admit Slip/Card, no one shall be allowed to appear in the Pre-Entry Test.
• For admission to LL.B. (Law) have Law Admission Test (LAT) by HEC with 50% passing score is mandatory.
• The Aptitude / Physical Fitness Test for BPEHSS & MPEHSS (Evening) will be conducted at 10:00 am on 29-10-2019 at the Centre for Physical Education, Health & Sports Science, University of Sindh, Jamshoro.
• Only those candidates who passed the pie-entry test for Bachelor degree programs will be eligible for the Aptitude / Physical Fitness Test for BS Health & Physical Education (Morning) which will be conducted at 10:00 am on 06-11-2019 at the Centre for Physical Education, Health & Sports Science, University of Sindh, Jamshoro. The candidates concerned will report at Centre for Physical Education, Health & Sports Science, University of Sindh, Jamshoro along with the proper kit, photocopy of admit card and CNIC.
• The Aptitude Test and Interview for M.A Fine Arts (Morning) & M.A. Art Education (Evening) will be conducted at 12:00 noon on 29-10-2019 at the Institute of Art & Design, University of Sindh, Jamshoro
• Only those candidates who passed the pie-entry test for Bachelor degree programs will be eligible for the Aptitude Test and Interview for Bachelor of Fine Arts, Communication Design, Textile Design & Art History will be conducted at 09:00 am on 05-11-2019 and 06-11-2019 at the Institute of Art & Design, University of Sindh, Jamshoro,
• The pro-entry test for BS (Electronic Engineering), BS (Telecommunication Engineering) and LL.M. will be conducted at 09:00 am on 27.10.2019 at the Faculty of Arts Building, University of Sindh.
• No Mobile Phone will be allowed during the pre-entry test.
Designated Branches of Habib Bank Ltd.
Sindh University Jamshoro Branch, Sindh University Old Campus Hyderabad, Autobahn Road Branch, Latitabad Branch, Jail Road Branch Hyderabad, Tando
Allahyar Branch, Tando Muhammad Khan Branch, Hala Branch, Badin Branch, Digri Branch, Jinnah Road Branch Mlrpurkhas, Umerkot Branch, Mithi
Branch, Sanghar Branch, Station Road, Branch, Dadu Masjid Road Branch Nawabshah, Thatta Branch, Frere Road Branch Sukkur, Ghotki Branch, Grain
Market Branch Shikarpur, Quaid-e-Azam Road Jacobabad, Bunder Road Branch Larkana, Shahdadkot Branch, Kashmore City Branch, Mall Road Branch
Khairpur Mirs, Naushahroteroz Branch, Bohra Bazar Branch Karachi, Gulistan-e-Johar Branch Karachi
University of Sindh Jamshoro Admission 2019 Bachelor and Master Degree
Last Date Master Degree October-18-2019
Last Date Bachelor Degree October-25-2019
Schedule for Admission
|Primary Jobs||Middle Jobs|
|Matric Base Jobs||Intermediate|
|Bachelor Jobs||Master Jobs|
|Mphil Jobs||PhD Jobs|
|M.Ed Jobs||B.Ed Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|DAE Jobs||MBBS Jobs|
|LLB Jobs||ACCA Jobs|
|P.G Diploma Jobs||Others|
|Karachi Jobs||Lahore Jobs|
|Islamabad Jobs||Rawalpindi Jobs|
|Sahiwal Jobs||Quetta Jobs|
|Sargodha Jobs||Okara Jobs|
|Mobile Rate||Free Game|
|ITS Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||UTS Jobs
|STS Jobs ||BTS Jobs
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||AJKPSC Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Government Latest Jobs|
|Sindh Government Latest Jobs|
|Baluchistan Government Latest Jobs|
|KPK Government Latest Jobs|