University of Gujrat UG Jobs Descriptions
Applications are invited from Pakistan nationals (male/female), who are dynamic, dedicated and competent professionals in relevant fields and like to serve in a rapidly growing World-Class University located at Gujrat, Pakistan. APPOINTMENT ON SUCH TERMS & CONDITIONS SET BY THE CHANCELLOR, University of Gujrat UG Jobs 2019 Registrar BPS-20
REGISTRAR BPS-20 . . . AGE LIMIT – 35-55
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE
M.A / M. Sc. / MBA (1st Division) OR equivalent degree awarded after 16 years of education from on HEC
recognized Institute / University with 1 2 years of relevant experience of academics and administration.
Higher Qualification will be given preference.
CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS BPS-20 AGE LIMIT – 35-55
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE
M.A / M. Sc. / MBA (1st Division) OR equivalent qualification awarded after 1 6 years of education from an
HEC recognized Higher Educational Institute / University with 1 2 years relevant experience of academics
and administration. Higher Educational Qualification will be given preference.
DR. TAHIR AQIL
HR-Section, Registrar Office, Admin Block, Room # 104, Hafiz Hayat Campus, University of Gujrat, Gujrat
Tel: 053-3643112,3643117,3643408, Ext-137
University of Gujrat UG Jobs 2019 Registrar BPS-20
• Applications should reach to the office of the HR. Section, Registrar Office, Admin Block, 1st Floor, Room # 104, Hafiz Hayat Campus, the University of Gujrat by 18-09-2019.
• Application forms are available from HR-Section, Registrar Office and may also be downloaded from UOG’s website www.uog.edu.pk. Application Form uploaded with Advertisement on UOG’s website shall only be accepted.
• Two (02) sets for each post must contain UOG
Application Form, attested copies of the Degrees & Detail
Marks Certificate, Experience Certificates, Domicile, NIC
and recent Passport size photographs with each
• The experience gained as on Daily basis. Part-time. Visiting, Honorary and Apprentice Shall not be
considered / counted,
• A detailed One Page CV should also be submitted along with each set of the application.
• The applicants are also required to submit a demand draft! pay order (Non-Refundable) of Rs. 12001. (for BPS-20 & above) Rs. 10001- (for BPS-18 & BPS-19) and Rs. 8001- (BPS-i 7) for Bank of Punjab Only, in favor of “Treasurer. The University of Gujrat” payable at Bank of Punjab, University of Gujrat (Branch Code 0165) along-with others documents (fee in the f04m of Postal Orders is not acceptable). The application forms without processing fee shall not be considered l
The University is not responsible for delays in receiving call allows for interview or appointment I offer letter etc. due to courier’s lapses,
• Applicants applying for more than one post will submit separate Application Form with necessary 4iocuments, complete in all respect. Please clearly write the name of the post applied for on the top right side of the envelope.
• The applicant having a foreign degree must attach the HEC equivalence certificate and (specialization with the subject post where needed) with the Application Form.
• Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
• Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
• Shortlisting of the applicants shall be made in
accordance with the procedure laid down by the
No. TAIDA shall be admissible.
• The University reserves the right not to fill any post I withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
• The applicants from Armed Forces must submit their experience certificate issued by MS Branch or PA Directorate.