University Of Education UE Lahore TTS Teaching Jobs
View University Of Education UE Lahore TTS Teaching Jobs 2020, Murtazaweb.com, Having Ph. D Level Jobs in Lahore, Punjab, The University of Education, Lahore was established in 2002 out of several leading teacher training institutions all across Punjab. The University of Education comprises of nine Campuses and three functional Divisions situated in Lahore, Attock, Multan Campus, Vehari, Dera Ghazi Khan, Faisalabad Campus, and Jauharabad. Currently, we are in search of teaching staff, to be employed in the disciplines listed below. The ideal candidates for the following positions who possess requisite knowledge, experience, and have interest and motivation to work may apply.
University of Education Jobs Advertisement October
Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the official latest advertisement.
How to apply for University Of Education UE Lahore TTS Teaching Jobs 2020
Teaching Jobs in Lahore 2020
1. Applicants are required to apply online through the university job portal web.ue.edu.pk/jobs. The applicants are also required to submit a signed hardcopy/printout of the same pre-filled online application form to the Office, University of Education, College Road Township Campus, Lahore, Lahore. Fill the online application form carefully as no editing will be allowed after submission.
2. The candidates applying for the post of Professor and Associate Professor are required to submit sets of six hard copies of printed On-Line Application form along with six complete sets of testimonials/research publications/certificates of any distinction etc.
3. The applicants are required to print the system generated fee challan and deposit job application processing fee as mentioned on challan in any branch of Bank of Punjab.
4. The applicants are required to attach and submit attested copies of CNIC, domicile, all educational documents/certificates, experience certificates and any other relevant documents along-with deposit receipt / deposited system generated fee challan (worth Rs. 2000/- ) on or before the closing date.
5. Applications submitted without deposited system generated fee challan will not be entertained. Deposited amount is non-refundable/non-transferable.
6. For any Technical Assistance regarding On-Line Application Submission, please call at 042-99262218 during office hours.
7. Closing date for submission of online applications is 13.11.2020 (within office hours). Printed online application form along-with all attached documents must be submitted on 16.11.2020 in person or via courier. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date (even dispatched through courier) will not be accepted.
• Relaxation in the upper age limit may be granted to suitable candidates as per rules.
• The quota for disabled persons, minorities, and women will be observed as per rules.
• Degrees only from HEC recognized Universities/Degree awarding Institutions will be considered.
• Foreign degree holders must submit their equivalence certificate/(s) issued by the HEC, Pakistan.
• The candidates applying On-Line for the posts of Professors and Associate Professor should submit a set of six hard copies of On-Line Applications along with six complete sets of testimonials/research publications/certificates of any distinction etc. Moreover, the candidates applying to TTS are requested to submit a soft copy of their research publications.
• Candidates presently working in Government, Semi-Government, and Autonomous Bodies must send their applications through proper channel only. On-Line applications submitted without NOC / Advance copy shall not be entertained.
Govt Jobs in Lahore 2020
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
• The University is not responsible if call letters are delayed or not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency / Post Office / Telephonic message.
• Experience, where prescribed, would include equivalent experience, in a profession or in the service of an autonomous or semi-autonomous organization or well-reputed private organization gained after acquiring basic requisite qualification for the post.
• University reserves the right to increase/decrease or totally withdraw the vacancies without assigning any reason.
• University reserves the right to conduct any test/screening for the shortlisting of candidates.
Deputy Director (Management)
University of Education, College Road Township Campus, Lahore, Pakistan.
Phone: 042-99262237 Fax: 042-99262226