University of Chitral NTS KPK Jobs 2020
University of Chitral NTS KPK Jobs 2020 for Assistant Professor, Lecturer, IT Specialist, Web Developer, CCTV Camera, Application Forms can be obtained from The Bank of Khyber Chew Pull Branch on payment of (Rs.2000/- for S.No. 01 to 05), (Rs.500/- for S.No06). Original Bank Receipt should be attached with the application form. The tee is also acceptable in the form of a Bank draft in favor of the University of Chitral. The Form can also be downloaded from the University Website “www.uoch.edu.pk’ (in case of downloading a Demand Draft for the above amounts must be attached with the form)
2. Application Forms, complete in all respects, along with all relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs should reach the office of the undersigned on or before Monday, 17th February 2020 (17.02.2020) positively.
3. For positions from serial No.02 to 05 Screen ngTcst will be conducted through National Testing Service (NTS).
4. Incomplete applications or those received after the due date shall not be entertained.
5. Original documents will have to be produced at the time of the interview.
6. Candidates, working in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Organizations should apply through proper channel.
7. No TA/DA shall be admissible during the test/interview.
8. Mailing addresses along with phone numbers and email addresses must be clearly mentioned on the form.NTS shall issue Roll No. Slip for the test from S. No 02 to 05. However, University shall issue call letters for Interview from S. No 01 to 06. The University shall not be responsible for the late receipt or non-receipt of call letters. Such cases shall be dealt with by the concerned Post/Courier Services.
9. Errors and omissions, if any. shall be subject to subsequent rectification by the University.
University of Chitral NTS KPK Jobs 2020 for Assistant Professor, Lecturer, IT Specialist, Web Developer, CCTV Camera
Application Form for BPS-16 and Below: Click Here to Download
Application Form for BPS-17 and Above: Click Here to Download
Last Date 17-February-2020
UNIVERSITY OF CHITRAL