UNCHR Internships In Denmark 2022 Organizational Context
UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency, is offering Digital Marketing Internship within the Supporter
Engagement Section in our Copenhagen Headquarters in Denmark.
UNHCR is a global organization dedicated to saving lives, protecting rights and building a
better future for refugees, forcibly displaced communities and stateless people. Every year,
millions of men, women and children are forced to flee their homes to escape conflict and
persecution. We are in over 130 countries, using our expertise to protect and care for millions
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in digital fundraising and marketing within the
UN system as part of UNHCR’s Supporter Engagement Section. It will provide ample
Title: Digital Marketing Intern
Internships In Denmark
Vacancy No: CPH/VN/2022/030
Duty Station: Copenhagen, Denmark
Duration: Six months (possibility of 2 months extension)
Contract Type: Internship
Start Date: as soon as possible
Closing Date of Applications: 15 June 2022 Midnight CET
UNCHR Internships In Denmark 2022 – Latest Advertisement
UNCHR Internships In Denmark 2022
opportunity to learn about the organization, the current refugee crisis, digital communications,
marketing and fundraising globally within an international humanitarian organization. The
Supporter Engagement Section sits within the department of External Relations (DER) and
serves departments within DER, PSP (Private Sector Partnerships) and the wider organization.
This position will be responsible for assisting the Digital Marketing and Data 1 2
Analysis Team with email marketing programme, supporter care, paid media and digital
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assisting with the management of the donor mailbox: responding to a wide range of
queries from international donors and supporters on a daily basis through Salesforce
• Support the creation of workflows for enquiry management across different platforms,
• Assisting with the production of fundraising and engagement emails, email
performance reporting and management of the email marketing platform Selligent
• Researching new digital ideas, best practice and the latest trends in customer service,
user experience, e-mail marketing and SEO.
• Assist with updating dashboards for reporting purposes
• Assist in auditing and testing donation pages for a better user experience
• Help on setting up, managing and optimizing paid search (Google Ads and Bing Ads),
paid social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) and display accounts (DV360) according to
in-house best practices.
• Assist in developing social media strategies (creative testing, targeting strategies)
• Support in building creative assets using provided Photoshop templates
• Support offices with Google Analytics Property, View, and user access management
• Assist with data quality audits in Google Analytics and media buying tools
• Providing administrative support to the team, including providing support on events and
Perform other tasks as needed
Essential Minimum Qualifications and Professional
We are looking for a self-motivated, hard-working individual with a keen interest in digital media
and the latest digital trends.
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Excellent written and verbal English skills
• Good administrative skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Applicants must be available to work full-time (40 hours) for 6 months
• Experience or familiarity with digital fundraising, marketing, digital communications
and/or social media
• Copywriting skills
• Experience with CRM, e-mail marketing tools and Google Analytics would be an
• Second language
• Background or interest in refugee issues and/or international relations
In order to be considered for an internship, candidates must meet the following eligibility
criteria of Internships In Denmark.
• Be a recent graduate (those persons who completed their studies within one year of
applying) or a current student in a graduate/undergraduate school programme from a
university or higher education facility accredited by UNESCO.
• Have completed at least two years of undergraduate studies in a field relevant or of
interest to work of the Organization.
• An individual whose father, mother, son, daughter, brother or sister is a staff member
of UNHCR, including a Temporary Appointment holder or a member of the Affiliate
Workforce, is not eligible for an internship.
Location and Conditions
The successful candidate will be based with the team in the UN City in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The internship is a six-month full-time role with 40 working hours per week, from 8.30am to
5pm Monday to Friday. The start date is to be determined in accordance with the measures
adopted by the Danish government and the guidance of UNHCR regarding the COVID-19
Please note that the terms of the internship, as defined by UNHCR practice, include the
payment of a Food and Local Transportation Allowance (FLTA). In case the intern is sponsored
by another source during the internship this will be deducted from the FLTA.
Recruitment as a UNHCR staff member and engagement under a UNHCR affiliate scheme
or as an intern is subject to proof of vaccination against Covid-19.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should apply online through the MSRP Portal with a Letter of Interest
• Job Opening ID 37157: Digital Marketing Intern
The UNHCR workforce consists of many diverse nationalities, cultures, languages and
opinions. UNHCR seeks to sustain and strengthen this diversity to ensure equal opportunities
as well as an inclusive working environment for its entire workforce. Applications are
encouraged from all qualified candidates without distinction on grounds of race, colour, sex, Internships In Denmark.
national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.
For any technical problems encountered during the online application, please contact the
Global Service Desk at HQUSSD@unhcr.org by allowing sufficient time for the resolution of
the issue.UNCHR Internships In Denmark 2022 – Latest Advertisement.
The deadline for applications is 15 June 2022 at midnight (CET, Central European Time).
UNCHR Internships In Denmark 2022 – Latest Advertisement
We are providing Latest Government Jobs, Marketing Jobs, Internships In Denmark, Download Jobs Application Form for any Jobs, Online Apply, jobs in Pakistan, Medical Department Jobs, Murtazaweb.com, online jobs in Pakistan, Business Jobs, Lesco Wapda, Pepco, Admissions, PAF Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, Pak Navy, PPSC, FPSC, NTS, PTS, Punjab Police Department, Atomic Energy, Internships In Denmark, Download Jobs Application Form for any Jobs, Banking, Medical, Teaching Jobs.
Disclaimer: Before you apply for a job or give an advance to a like officer, confirm everything. We are not liable for any damage or loss.