UET University of Engineering & Technology Peshawar Jobs 2019 for Professor
U.S. Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy, University of Engineering & Technology (UET) Peshawar is a USAID funded new initiative with the mission to support Pakistan’s economic development by strengthening relevance and responsiveness of university products, including applied and policy research and skilled graduates, to the needs of public and private sectors. The Project will be completed by the end of September 2019.
The Center invites applications from Pakistani nationals for the following positions on contract basis. Prospective candidates should apply online at http://uspcase.uetpeshawar.edu.pk .Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview. The requisite qualification and experience is given below.
1. The last date for receipt of online application form is March 30, 2019.
2. Only short listed candidates, who meet the criteria, will be called for interview.
3. Applications received after due date, shall be rejected without intimation to the candidates.
4. Suitably qualified and experienced females are encouraged to apply.
5. The USPCAS-E UET Peshawar reserves the right to withdraw/cancel/postpone the advertisement in whole or part thereof.
6. N0TA/DA will be admissible.
USPCASE, UET Peshawar: Sector B/3, Plot D, Near Sul Gas Office, Opposite ILM School,
Hayatabad, Phase 5, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Last Date : March-30-2019