UE Lahore Jobs 2020, University of Education
UE Lahore Jobs 2020, University of Education, Assistant Professor, Professor, Associate Professor, The University of Education, Lahore was established in 2002 out of several leading teacher training institutions all across Punjab. The University of Education comprises of nine Campuses and three functional Divisions situated in Lahore, Attock, Multan Campus, Vehari, Dera Ghazi Khan, Faisalabad Campus, and Jauharabad. Currently, we are in search of teaching and non-teaching staff, to be employed in the disciplines/posts listed below. The ideal candidates for the following positions who possess requisite knowledge, experience and have interest and motivation to work may apply.
How to Apply
1. Applicants are required to apply online through university job portal web.ue.edu.pk/jobs. The applicants are also required to submit signed hardcopy/printout of the same pre-filled online application form to the Registrar Office, University of Education, College Road Township Campus, Lahore, Lahore. Fill the online application form carefully as no editing will be allowed after submission.
2. The applicants are required to print the system generated fee challan and deposit job application processing fee as mentioned on challan in any branch of Bank of Punjab.
3. The applicants are required to attach and submit attested copies of CNIC, domicile, all educational documents/certificates, experience certificates and any other relevant documents along-with deposit receipt / deposited system generated fee challan (worth Rs. 2000/- ) on or before the closing date.
4. Applications submitted without deposited system generated fee challan will not be entertained. Deposited amount is non-refundable/non-transferable.
5. For any Technical Assistance regarding On-Line Application Submission, please call at 042-99262218 during office hours.
1. Relaxation in the upper age limit may be granted to suitable candidates as per rules.
2. The quota for disabled persons, minorities and women will be observed as per rules.
3. Degrees only from HEC recognized Universities/Degree awarding Institutions will be considered.
4. Foreign degree holders must submit their equivalence certificate/(s) issued by the HEC, Pakistan.
5. Candidates presently working in Government, Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies must send their applications through proper channel only. On-Line applications submitted without NOC / Advance copy shall not be entertained.
6. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
7. The University is not responsible if call letters are delayed or not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency / Post Office / Telephonic message.
8. Experience, where prescribed, would include equivalent experience, in a profession or in the service of an autonomous or semi-autonomous organization or well-reputed private organization gained after acquiring basic requisite qualification for the post.
9. The closing date for the submission of online applications is 10.01.2020 (within office hours). Printed online application form along-with all attached documents must be submitted on 14.01.2020 in person or via courier. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date (even dispatched through courier) will not be accepted.
10. University reserves the right to increase/decrease or totally withdraw the vacancies without assigning any reason.
Registrar, University of Education, College Road Township Campus, Lahore, Lahore-Pakistan.
Phone: 042-99262207-27-37 Fax: 042-99262226
UE Lahore Jobs 2020, University of Education, Assistant Professor, Professor, Associate Professor
Current Jobs at University of Education, Lahore
Last Date 14-January-2020