UE Lahore Jobs 2019 for Non-Teaching
UE Lahore Jobs 2019 for Non Teaching University of Education Lahore, we are providing Latest UE Lahore Jobs 2019 for Non Teaching Jobs, and also provide govt jobs in punjab, Jobs in Pakistan, (UE Lahore Jobs 2019 for Non Teaching 2019) newspaper classifieds, paperpkads, jobs in pakistan, pakistan jobs bank, Private Jobs, online jobs in pakistan, FIA Jobs, Lesco Wapda Jobs, Pepco Jobs, PAF Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, Pak Navy Jobs, PPSC Jobs, FPSC Jobs, NTS, SPSC Jobs, KPPSC Jobs, Police Jobs, Nadra Jobs, Pakistan Railway Jobs, Overseas Jobs, Intelligence Jobs, Today Jobs, Nab Jobs, Atomic Energy Jobs, Banking Jobs, Medical Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Data Entry Jobs, City Wise Jobs, Latest Posts in Pakistan, Official Jobs, Work Home, newspaper ads Paper PK Jobs, Dubai Career, Earn Money Online available here on murtazaweb.com.
And we are also providing jobs from All Newspapers, Nawaye Waqt, jang news, jang epaper, Express, Dawn, The Nations, Aaj News, and The Nation etc, through murtazaweb.com. Latest Government Jobs in Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Jhelum, Faisalabad, Multan, Punjab, Baluchistan, Sindh, KPK, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Qatar, etc. Online apply Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, Latest Admission schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the institutes of the official latest advertisement below.
VACANCIES FOR NON-TEACHING
The University of Education, Lahore was established in 2002 through an Ordinance issued by the Governor of Punjab & was created out of several leading teacher training institutions working all across Punjab. It comprises of nine Campuses and three functional Divisions situated in Lahore, Attock, Multan, Vehari, Dera Ghazi Khan, Faisalabad, and Jouharabad. Currently, we are in search of suitable candidates for the following positions who shall be appointed on such terms and conditions of services of the said posts as determined by the Chancellor on the recommendations of the Government.
Age limit 40-55
Ph.D. in Education, Public Administration, Management Sciences; or Administrative Sciences with fifteen years’ relevant experience in BS-17 or above in the Government, a university or an educational institution;
Master degree (first division) in Education, Public Administration, Management Sciences, or Administrative Sciences with twenty years’ relevant experience in 85-17 or above in the Government, •:•controller of Examination (BPS-20)
Age limit 40-55
Ph.D. in Education, Public Administration, Management Sciences; or Administrative Sciences having fifteen years’ relevant experience in 85-17 and above in the Government, a university or an educational institution;
Master degree (first division) in Education, Public Administration, Management Sciences, or Administrative Sciences having twenty years’ relevant experience in BS-17 or above in the Government, a university or an educational institution
Age limit 40-55
Ph.D. in Finance, Accounting; or Commerce with fifteen years’ relevant experience in BS-17 and
above in the Government, a university or an educational institution.
MBA (Finance), ACCA, ACMA or M.Com (first division) with twenty years’ relevant experience in BS1 7 or above in the Government, a university or an educational institution.
How to Apply
(worth Rs. 2000/- ) on or before the closing date. Applications submitted without deposited system generated fee challan will not be entertained. The deposited amount Is non-refundable/nontransferable.
• For any Technical Assistance regarding On-Line Application Submission, please call at 042- 99262218 during office hours.
• The closing date for submission of online applications is 28.10.2019 (within office hours). Printed online application form along-with all attached documents mus’ be submitted on 30.10.2019 in person or via courier. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date (even dispatched through courier) will not be accepted.
• Applicants are required to apply online through university job portal web.ue.edu.pk/jobs. The applicants are also required to submit signed hardcopy of the printout of the same pre-filled online application form to the Registrar Office, University of Education, College Road Township, Lahore. Fill the online application form carefully as no editing will
be allowed after submission.
• The applicants are required to print the system generated fee challan and deposit job application processing fee as mentioned on challan in any branch of Bank of Punjab.
• The applicants are required to attach and submit attested copies of CNIC, domicile, all educational documents/certificates, experience certificates and any other relevant documents along-with deposit receipt / deposited system generated fee challan
• Relaxation in the upper age limit may be granted to suitable candidates as per rules.
• The quota for disabled persons, minorities and women will be observed as per rules.
• Degrees only from HEC recognized Universities/Degree awarding Institutions will be considered.
• Candidates presently working in Government, Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies
must send their applications through proper channel only. Applications submitted without
NOC / Advance copy shall not be entertained.
• The Scrutiny of the applicants by the Scrutiny Committee shall be final and only Eligible and
shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
• The University is not responsible if call letters are delayed or not received due to any lapse of
Courier Agency / Post Office / Telephonic message.
University reserves the right to increase/decrease or totally withdraw the vacancies without assigning any reason.
• Terms of Employment: Appointments against the above posts shall be made on such terms and conditions as determined by the chancellor on the recommendation of Government.
University of Education, College Road, Township, Lahore-Pakistan.
UE Lahore Jobs 2019 for Non Teaching University of Education Lahore
Last Date 28-October-2019
Last Date 23-October-2019