Tevta-Procedure to Submit an Application for Admission
- Foreigners will be nominated by Ministry of Education, Govt. of Pakistan. Such students will be admitted on separate seats.
- A number of seats and their division can be changed by Government’s orders at any time without prior notice to the candidates.
- The divisions of the seat for different departments/technologies and shifts will be according to the table given. Tevta-Tevta Admission 2019 Electronics, Computer Information, Dress Designing.
- The schedule for the interview of the candidates will be displayed at the notice board of the institute. The candidates will appear for the interview according to that schedule. No separate information will be sent to the individual candidates in this regard. The candidate must appear for the interview when his name will be called. If a candidate would not response on three calls then the next candidate will be called and the absent candidate will lose his right for admission.
- The successful candidates have to deposit admission fee on the same day after the interview. Otherwise, the admission will be deemed canceled.
- Technology will be allotted purely on merit basis. A candidate once granted admission to technology will not be allowed to change it. The allotment of technology will be according to the priority list given by the candidate in the admission form and the merit of the technologies.
- The candidates seeking admission on minority quota will attach a certificate of their religion duly issued by the religious center of their community related to his residence. Tevta-Tevta Admission 2019 Electronics, Computer Information, Dress Designing.
- The candidate must be sound and healthy mentally and physically.
Note: The candidates have to submit certificates of annual income and medical certificate otherwise admission will be deemed canceled.
- The candidate must not be over 18 years on the 1st of September of the year of admission. The principal of the institute has the authority to relax age limit up to one year on application. In case of a Hafiz-e-Quran candidate, the principal of the institute has the authority to relax age limit up to 3 years.
- A student can be migrated on the following terms & conditions.
- In case of transfer/shifting of father/guardian.
- Forms of migration may be acquired from Board of Technical Education and the required fee must be deposited through challan form/money order, addressing the Secretary Board. The receipt may be attached to the application.
- Prior to migration the Principal of the Institute where the student wants to move, will give her consent and afterward the same shall be repeated by the principal of previous Institute.
- After issuance of roll No. for Board examination migration cannot be applied.
- The clearance certificate, attendance certificate and the results of the previous examination should be attached.
Application for Admission
Application for admission will be accepted only on the form provided for this purpose with the prospectus. Attested copies of the following documents should be attached with the application in the sequence given below. Attested copy of the detail marks sheet (Matric) 6
- Attested copy of Domicile Certificate 2
- Attested copy of Fathers/Patron’s NIC (both sides) 1
- Attested copy of the Certificate in case of Hafiz-e-Quran candidate 1
- Attested copy of candidates latest passport size photo 6
- Envelops (10 × 30 cm) bearing address and 8 rupees postal ticket useable of UMS 2
- Application to the competent authority for age relaxation (incase candidate is overage) 1
- Health Certificate (issued by an MBBS doctor) will be submitted after admission 1
- Attested copy of character certificate 2
- At the time of provisional admission, the candidate has to submit the original result card or certificate of matriculation issued by the board
- The admission form must be filled completely, no column will be left unfilled otherwise the application will be rejected.
- Incomplete form and forms without attested copies of required documents will be rejected.
- The candidates from Northern Areas and Gilgit will submit their applications through Directorate of Education, Northern Areas, and Gilgit.
- Candidates from Azad Kashmir will submit their application through Nomination Board Azad Kashmir, Muzaffar Abad and through Ministry of Kashmir Affairs.
- The children of employees of Armed Forces will submit their applications for the reserved seats through General Head Quarter, Rawalpindi, Naval Head Quarter, Islamabad and Air Head Quarter, Islamabad.
- The candidates from other provinces applying on a mutual basis will submit their applications through Director Technical Education of their provinces to the General Manager Operation TEVTA.
- Candidates seeking admission on the basis of disability will submit a certificate in this regard issued by the District Medical Board/competent authority in which the nature of the disability should be mentioned. Only those candidates will be entertained whose disability will not hinder their workshop practice and laboratory work.
- The candidates from minorities may apply on special quota seats reserved for them as well as for admission on open merit.
- The candidates applying on the reserved seats for the children of employees of TEVTA will attach service certificate of father or mother and last salary slip (attested by the head of the institute where he/she is serving) to the application and submit it directly to the head of the institute where admission is required.
- Be careful in mentioning the priority of technologies for admission. Any cutting or ambiguity in this regard will not be accepted. The decision of the admission committee will be final in this regard.
- The candidates who have no domicile at the time of submission of application for admission may attach receipt showing that they have applied for the domicile. But at the time of the interview, they must show the original domicile.
- If there will be a tie in merit between two candidates on the basis of marks secured in 4 subjects then the merit will be decided on the basis of the total marks secured in the matriculation examination. If even then the marks remain equal then the elder candidate (within the age limit) will have the priority in merit.
Last Date: August-28-2019
Govt. College Of Technology for Women
2-Lytton Road, Lahore
|Primary Jobs||Middle Jobs|
|Matric Base Jobs||Intermediate|
|Bachelor Jobs||Master Jobs|
|Mphil Jobs||PhD Jobs|
|M.Ed Jobs||B.Ed Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|DAE Jobs||MBBS Jobs|
|LLB Jobs||ACCA Jobs|
|P.G Diploma Jobs||Others|
|Karachi Jobs||Lahore Jobs|
|Islamabad Jobs||Rawalpindi Jobs|
|Sahiwal Jobs||Quetta Jobs|
|Sargodha Jobs||Okara Jobs|
|Mobile Rate||Free Game|
|ITS Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||UTS Jobs
|STS Jobs ||BTS Jobs
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||AJKPSC Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Government Latest Jobs|
|Sindh Government Latest Jobs|
|Baluchistan Government Latest Jobs|
|KPK Government Latest Jobs|