SNGPL Jobs 2019 | Sui Northern Gas Pipe Line Jobs 2019 | for Chief Financial Officer, Chief Officer (Organization Development
JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT SUI NORTHERN GAS PIPELINES LIMITED
Gas House,21-Kashmir Road, Lahore. www.sngpl.com.pk
Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited (SNGPL), the leading gas utility company of the country, engaged in the business of transmission and distribution of natural gas in Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Azad Kashmir & Federal Capital. requires dynamic, result oriented executive for the following positions
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
To formulate and control the financial strategy of the company. To plan, direct and coordinate the activities relating to finance, accounts and billing departments. Supervise all aspects of accounting and recording of financial transactions. To deal with all aspects of taxation. To prepare and monitor the revenue and capital budgets of the company. To ensure compliance with all reporting, statutory and legal requirements. To develop and review all the financial plans. To supervise the treasury functions including cash management, investments and business licensing administration.
A. Core Functions
- To oversee company accounting practices
- To ensure reporting and accounting as per regulatory and statutory requirements
- To get the company’s accounts audited.
- To plan and implement proper controls and checks for safeguarding the financial resources of the company
- To oversee the company taxation
- To propose and implement company dividend policy
- To plan and control the company treasury function
- To ensure timely release of periodical/annual accounts and reports
- To monitor and supervise the workings of the billing function of the Company
- To act as a focal point for the preparation of a business plan for the company
- To develop the annual revenue and capital budgets of the company
- To ensure adherence to the approved budgets
- To provide financial input in the CBA agreement
- To facilitate/assist in working out the financial impact/cost benefit analysis of each new initiative being planned by the company
- To oversee the company investment strategy to maximize the returns
- To manage, motivate, train and recruit financial staff
- To attend interdepartmental meetings
- To attend Management Committee meetings
- To attend Audit Committee meetings
- To attend Finance Committee meetings
- To attend meetings of the UFG Committee, Capitalization Committee and Recoveries Committee
- To coordinate with all the departments and regions for timely completion of the budgets and company accounts
- To ensure optimum utilization of the company’s financial resources within the statutory, legal and regulatory framework
Income & Sales Tax Depts/Government Departments/Regulators
- To interact with the different government departments on various issues
- To monitor and comply with OGRA regulations
- To submit cases to OGRA for revenue requirements
- To resolve tariff related issues with the regulators
- To interact with the office of DG Gas for company affairs
- To interact with the income tax and sales tax departments on the relevant issues
Commercial Banks/Financial Institutions
- To interact with commercial banks and financial institutions for investing company funds and arrange various banking facilities
- To interact with the commercial banks to impose collection function
External Auditors/Commercial Auditors/Other Auditors
- To ensure smooth and timely completion of the statutory audit
- To ensure smooth and timely completion of the commercial audit
- To ensure smooth and timely completion of the sales tax audit
- To ensure that all other types of audits are conducted smoothly and as per rules
Board of Directors
- To arrange BOD approval/resolution for all matters where required
- To ensure compliance with all BOD decisions
- To provide status reports to the BOD on different issues
- To present the quarterly, semiannual and annual accounts for review and approval
- To present audited accounts to the board
CHIEF OFFICER (ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT)
To assist the organization in team development, strategic planning, leadership development, organizational redesign, and change management. To act as organizational development liaison and advisor to the organization’s leadership and facilitate the re-organization initiatives across the organization. To plan, develop, implement and administer organizational culture and working environment change initiatives for the Company employees.
A. Core Functions
1. Primary Functions
- Provide guidance and expertise in organizational design, re-organization and organizational development initiatives.
- Provide guidance and expertise regarding change management initiatives and to improve organizational effectiveness.
- To work with senior managers to develop and embed workforce plans and team structures to support new ways of working.
- To increase the level of self and group responsibility in planning and implementation.
- To design and lead employee engagement activities that deliver culture change, embedding a culture in line with organizations vision and values.
- Creating an environment of trust so that employees willingly accept change.
- Preparing members to align with changes and to break stereotypes.
- Encouraging every individual to participate in the process of planning, thus making them feel responsible for the implementation of the plan.
- To increase openness of communications, laterally, vertically and diagonally.
- To increase the level of enthusiasm and personal satisfaction in the organization.
- Support senior managers in making decisions which are consistent with organizational values, policies and practices and are consistently applied.
- Contribute to development of positive employee relations culture.
- To increase the level of trust and mutual emotional support among all organizational members.
- To increase the incidence of confrontation of organizational problems both within groups and among groups in contrast to “sweeping problems under the rug”.
- To create an environment in which authority of assigned role is augmented by authority based on knowledge and skill.
- Consult with management and employees on equal employment opportunity issues and charges.
2. Secondary Functions
- To arrange/ conduct Focus Group Discussions with employees to identify any problem areas regarding Organizational culture/ working environment.
- To arrange/ conduct surveys from sample of employees and compile results to be used for change management/ employee engagement initiatives.
- Plan and implement team development through training programmes in partnership with SNGTI.
- To develop progress report for Management regarding initiatives of Organizational Development.
- As and when required by the Management, to analyze and give input on HR Policy changes w.r.t. consistency, fairness, transparency, effectiveness and equality of opportunity.
Online Apply for CHIEF OFFICER (ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT)
- We are equal opportunity employer offering market based remuneration package and excellent career growth.
- The Company reserves the right to accept or reject any application and decision of the Company shall be final
- The minimum experience requirement is post qualification experience of executive level
- Equivalence Certificate of HEC is required against all degrees from abroad.
- Candidates with a 3 division In educational career will not be considered.
- Please log on to our website www.sngpl.com.pk for job details and apply online latest by 13.06.2019.
Last Date : June-13-2019
SNGPL Jobs 2019
sngpl jobs 2018
sngpl jobs 2018 lahore
sngpl jobs 2018 latest
sngpl jobs 2018 nts
www.sngpl.com.pk consumer bill
www.sngpl.com.pk bill 2018
www.sngpl.com.pk jobs 2018
sngpl jobs matric base 2018
sui northern gas pipe line jobs
sui northern gas pipelines limited
sui gas jobs 2018 in lahore
sui northern gas jobs 2018 lahore
sui gas jobs 2018 in punjab
sui northern gas demand notice
sui northern gas jobs 2019
sui northern gas bill online 2018
sui gas bill duplicate sngpl
|Jobs in Jang Newspaper|
|Jobs in Express Newspaper|
|Jobs in Dawn Newspaper|
|Jobs in Nwaiwaqt Newspaper|
|Jobs in The News Newspaper|
|Jobs in Dunya Newspaper|
|Jobs in Aaj Newspaper|
|Jobs in Ausaf News|
|Jobs in The Nation|
|Jobs in Mashriq Newspaper|
|Jobs in Kawish Newspaper|
|Primary Jobs||Middle Jobs|
|Matric Base Jobs||Intermediate|
|Bachelor Jobs||Master Jobs|
|Mphil Jobs||PhD Jobs|
|M.Ed Jobs||B.Ed Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|DAE Jobs||MBBS Jobs|
|LLB Jobs||ACCA Jobs|
|P.G Diploma Jobs||Others|
|Karachi Jobs||Lahore Jobs|
|Islamabad Jobs||Rawalpindi Jobs|
|Sahiwal Jobs||Quetta Jobs|
|Sargodha Jobs||Okara Jobs|
|Mobile Rate||Free Game|
|ITS Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||UTS Jobs |
|STS Jobs ||BTS Jobs |
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||AJKPSC Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs|
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs|
|Police Department Jobs|
|Punjab Government Latest Jobs|
|Sindh Government Latest Jobs|
|Balochistan Government Latest Jobs|
|KPK Government Latest Jobs|