Sindh Environmental Protection Agency Sindh Jobs 2019 for Environmental Inspector, Jr, Stenographer, Lab Assistant, Junior Clerk, Naib Qasid and more
SINDH ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY
GOVERNMENT OF SINDH KARACHI
ST-2/1, SECTOR-23, KORANGI INDUSTRIAL AREA KARACHI
Ph: 021- 35065946, 35065950 Fax: 021- 35065940
Appointment Against 05% Quota Reserved For Persons with Differently Abled
Sindh Environmental Protection Agency, Government of Sindh, invites applications from the Differently Abled Persons for appointment against reserved 05% quota having domicile of Sindh as mentioned against each post.
The details of posts and mode of the appointment are as under:
Terms & Conditions
1. Applications along with two passport size photographs, attested copies of testimonials of academic qualification, CNIC, Domicile, PRC and Experience Certificate (if required) should be submitted to the office of the Director General, Sindh Environmental Protection Agency, Plot No. 2/1, Sector 23, Korangi Industrial Area, Karachi.
2. Applications must provide Disability / Differently Abled Certificate issued by the Provincial Council for Rehabilitation Sindh, Empowerment of Persons with Disability.
3. Applications should also provide eligibility certificate issued by Special Medical Board whether against which post the persons with disability is eligible for appointment amongst the posts advertised.
4. The vacancies are purity temporary basis but will be made permanent after completion of the probationary period as provided under the Sindh Service (Appointment, Promotion & Transfer) Rules. 1973.
5. The service would be terminated at any time during the probationary period on serving of one month notice.
6. The last date of submission of applications is the 15th day after publication of this advertisement.
7. Relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed as per Sindh Government Notification.
8. Canvassing in any form /mean/manner will disqualify the candidates.
9. Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
10. The selected candidate will be posted at respective places of posting.
11. The number of vacancies may be increased or decreased.
12. No TA / DA is admissible to the candidates who will be called for Test/Interview.
Last Date: June-06-2019
Sindh Environmental Protection Agency Sindh Jobs 2019
sindh environmental protection agency jobs
sindh environmental protection act
sindh environmental protection tribunal
role of sindh environmental protection agency
environment climate change and coastal development department sindh
epa sindh jobs 2018
environment climate change and coastal development department jobs
epa sindh gov pk