Retired Military Pilots jobs 2020
Retired Military Pilots jobs 2020 at Head Quarter Frontier Corps Baluchistan (North), Applications are invited for the contract posts of “Pilots”. Eligibility conditions are as following:
Retired Military Pilots • Minimum 2000 hours as Captain of rotary-wing aircraft
• CPL and AirTransport Pilot License (ATPL) (Desirable)
• Qualified on Earl and Jet Ranger (AB-206) Helicopters
• Flying instruction Qualification (Desirable)
• Night vision Google (NVQ) Qualification (Desirable)
b. Age • Max 60 Years (as admissible under the rules)
c. Place of Employment • Quetta Balochistan
Retired Military Pilots
d. BPS • 18(ContractPost)
e. Quota • Open Merit
2. Other details are as following:
. Applicants should present latest pilot medical fitness certificate.
b. The contract shall be made for one year (extendable)
c. N0TNDAshaII be admissible for test/interview.
3. Desirous pilots will obtain an application form after contacting on undermentioned PTCL no.
4. Applications along with attested copies of education/ qualification certificates should be mailed on the following address within fifteen days of the publication of this advertisement.
HEADQUARTERS FRONTIER CORPS
Retired Military Pilots jobs 2020 at Head Quarter Frontier Corps Baluchistan (North)
Last Date 03-February-2020