QESCO NTS Jobs 2019, Quetta Electric Supply Company
QESCO NTS Jobs 2019, Quetta Electric Supply Company 483 Plus Vacancies, We are Provide is Latest QESCO NTS Jobs 2019 with Download application form link, Government Jobs, govt jobs in punjab, Jobs in Pakistan, (QESCO NTS Jobs 2019, Quetta Electric Supply Company) newspaper classifieds, paperpkads, jobs in pakistan, pakistan jobs bank, Private Jobs, online jobs in pakistan, FIA Jobs, Lesco Wapda Jobs, Pepco Jobs, PAF Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, Pak Navy Jobs, PPSC Jobs, FPSC Jobs, NTS, SPSC Jobs, KPPSC Jobs, Police Jobs, Nadra Jobs, Pakistan Railway Jobs, Overseas Jobs, Intelligence Jobs, Today Jobs, Nab Jobs, Atomic Energy Jobs, Banking Jobs, Medical Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Data Entry Jobs, City Wise Jobs, Latest Posts in Pakistan, Official Jobs, Work Home, newspaper ads Paper PK Jobs, Dubai Career, Earn Money Online.
QESCO is a Public Limited Company and provides Electricity to its customers. Applications are invited for the recruitment of suitable candidates to fill the following positions under the jurisdiction of QESCO for a one-year contract basis extendable subject to satisfactory performance. All the quotas such as Regional! Provincial, FATA/GB, AJK, Women, Disabled, Minority & 20% Employees Children Quota, etc. will be observed as per Government Policy where applicable.
And we are also providing jobs from All Newspapers, Nawaye Waqt, Jang News, Jang epaper, Express, Dawn, The Nations, Aaj News, and The Nation etc, through murtazaweb.com. Latest Government Jobs in Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Jhelum, Faisalabad, Multan, Punjab, Baluchistan, Sindh, KPK, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Qatar, etc. Online apply Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, Latest Admission schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the institutes of the official latest advertisement below.
Note: After successful completion of all tests (skill test, physical test) selection shall be finalized through balloting only for the post of AIM.
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form (Both in Urdu & English) available on the NTS website with this advertisement.
INSTRUCTIONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. Applications of candidates having Local/ domiciles out of Baluchistan will not be entertained for the post of Bill Distributor Sr. No.3 (Except Children of those QESCO Employees, applying for Employee Children Quota of QESCO).
2. However for the Post of AIM at Sr. No 4 only Locals of Baluchistan can apply in the light of cabinet secretariat Establishment Division O.M 4/3/2019-R-ll dated 21-8-2019. (Except Children of those QESCO Employees, applying for Employee Children Quota of QESCO).
3. Minorities, Disabled, Women and Employee’s Children Quota (where applicable) will be observed as per Government policy.
4. Candidates applying on the appropriate application form for the post available on the NTS website will only be considered for short IistingJselection.
5. The candidates with any physical disability will not be considered for the post of AIM.
6. The women’s quota will not be observed for the post of AIM.
7. The recruitment of AIM will Initially involve screening of physical parameters, those fulfilling physical parameters will undergo the Skill test, and those qualify the skill test by securing minimum 50% Marks will be called for physical test and finally those who qualify the physical test by securing minimum 50% Marks will be included in balloting as per shortlisting criteria as conveyed vide GM (HR) P[PCO letter No. GM (HR)OA-100/531-45 dated 16-08-2019.
8. The AIM will be initially recruited! appointed in BPS-05 on a contract basis and will be considered for BPS.07 after 02 years of satisfactory performance.
9. Recruitment (Skill. Physical test etc) will be carried out through MIS National Testing Service (NTS) for the sake of transparency and lair play as per criteria.
10. After successful completion of all tests (Skill tests. Physical test) selection shall be finalized through balloting only for the post of ALM.
11. Serving candidates who are Government servant DISCO’s employees and have completed 2 years of continuous Government service on the closing date of application are advised to apply Through Proper Channel along with NOC Issued by their respective departments clearly mentioning the date of appointment and nature of appointment i.e regular. Contract etc. 10 Years age relaxation up to the age of 55 is allowed in this case.
12. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written! Skill! Physical tests! Interview! Balloting.
13. The above positions are lying vacant in QESCO’s field formations across the province.
14. No TA? DA will be allowed to candidates for the written test! Skill test? Physical test! Interview.
15. Candidates applying against Employees Children Quota will be selected in order of merit fixed by QESCO? PFPCO l.e; CatD (A Child of deceased retired QESCO Employee). Cat-E (A Child of retired QESCO Employ..) & Cat-F (A child of QESCO employ.. In-service whose child has not been recruited before under employee children quota). They are to attach the following relevant documents/ Certificates mentioned In the application form along with CNIC of a father! mother.
a. Retired? Died QESCO Employees must provide a copy of the PPO Book.
b. Employment status of Father if in QESCO Service duly countersigned by concerned XEN & SE.
c. If Father! Mother died after retirement than the NADRA death certificate.
d. They must also provide an affidavit (on Non-Judicial Stamp paper) that no brothers/ sisters or widows are not already employed in WAPDA/ QFSCO against Employees Children Quota.
e. QESCO employee removed! dismissed? terminated shall not be considered as QESCO employees for this purpose and their children will not be entitled to appointment against the quota reserved for children of QESCO employees.
16. Candidates applying against Disable Quota must attach a disability certificate from Assessment Board for disabled persons from the city! district? provincial council for the rehabilitation of disabled a person.
17. Candidates awaiting their results are not eligible to apply.
18. The age relaxation allowed as per Government policies is already given against all posts. No further age relaxation Is allowed In the prescribed age limit except candidates belonging to scheduled casts. Buddhist, FATAl Gilgit Baltistan and AJK are allowed 03 years and Disabled persons 10 years relaxation in upper age limit.
19. Selected candidates can be posted anywhere under the Jurisdiction of QESCO as per the requirement of the company.
20. Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
21. Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
22. Candidates may contact NTS for any query/inquiry regarding written test) skill test/ Physical tests, display of a provisional and final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centers, results, etc.
23. Concealment or misrepresentation of facts at any stage will lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
24. QESCO reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
25. QESCO reserves the right to decrease the number of posts at the time of recruitment subject to availability of posts.
26. NTS shall deal with litigation regarding the submission of application and test results only.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Application forms are available on NTS Website: www.nts.org.pk.
2. Candidates are required to send their complete prescribed Application Form to NTS at Plot No.96 Street 4. H-8/1 Islamabad.
3. A mobile phone is not allowed in test center premises.
4. The application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
5. Candidates shall submit application forms duly filled in along with a test fee of Rs. 225/- if favor of National Testing Services. copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on the Application forms within 15-days of publication of this advertisement
6. The 50% test fees of the total Rs. 450/- to be borne by the candidate and 50% by the QESCO as per instructions! guidelines of establishment division.
7. Separate Fees will be charged in case of applying for more than one post. Separate application form is required to be submitted for each post.
8. Test fee shall be paid on prescribed bank challan which may be downloaded from NTS Website: www.nts.ogpk. Deposit tee is neither refundable nor transferable.
9. NTS shall upload Roll. No-Slip on its Website and intimate candidates through SMS.
10. Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slips from the NTS website.
Candidates are advised that nobody can help you to favor in the selection process, so do not make any contact with any such person who claims that he! she can make your selection possible. QESCO’s selection process is transparent according to the Government of Pakistan and PEPCOs approved rules and regulations, so nobody can help any candidate. In this matter, if any suspicious person makes any contact with you, please inform QESCO Management immediately.
Director General (HR & Admn) QESCO,
QESCO Head Quarter, Zarghoon Road, Quetta Cantt.
Phone No. 081-9202552 www.qesco.com.pk
QESCO NTS Jobs 2019, Quetta Electric Supply Company 483 Plus Vacancies
To Download Application Form A :
To Download Application Form B :
(Bill Distributor BS-07)
To Download Application Form C :
(Assistant Lineman BS-05)
Last Date: October-20-2019