Eligibility Criteria for Workers and Mineworkers
- Punjab Workers Welfare Board Scholarships Download 2021 Application Form, Worker/Mineworker must be covered under the definition of “Worker” prescribed in Punjab Industrial Relations Act (IRA), 2010 and must be registered with EOBI or Social Security and having at least 3 years accumulative service. However, in the case of education till the Intermediate level, no service limit is required.
- Punjab Workers Welfare Board Scholarships Download 2021 Application Form, Worker/Mineworker must register with Employee Old-Age Benefits Institution (EOBI) or Punjab Employees Social Security Institution (PESSI). However, in case of Non-registered Worker, an Affidavit duly attested by Notary Public and Focal Person of concerned Director/Deputy Director/Assistant Director Labour Welfare/Assistant Mines Labour Welfare Commissioner, must be submitted by Worker regarding the correctness of particular given in the Application, along with two Guarantors, namely employer and CBA President/General Secretary.
- Workers/Mineworkers who are employees of an Industrial/Mine/Establishment must be registered under Factories Act, 1934 or Punjab Mining Concession Rules, 2002 or those organizations paying 2% contribution to the Workers Welfare Fund or 5% left out contribution under the Companies Profit (Workers Participation) Act, 1968.
- The children of deceased Workers/Mineworkers of Workers Welfare Fund are eligible for Scholarship facility if his/her Widow/Legal Heirs have already been received Death Grant from Punjab Workers Welfare Fund.
- Punjab Workers Welfare Board Scholarships Download 2021 Application Form, Worker/Mineworkers who become disabled during service may avail Scholarships for their children, subject to the condition that the disability is proved through a Legal Medical Board constituted for this purpose.
Categories and Rates of Scholarships
Punjab Workers Welfare Board Scholarships Download 2021 Application Form, In addition to all expenses of the students who are eligible as per the above-mentioned Eligibility Criteria, vis-a-vis Admission Fee, Tuition Fee, Registration Fee, Examination Fee, Library Fee/Computer Fee or Lab Fee along with Transport Charges, Hostel/Messing Charges (except charity funds and refundable or non-refundable securities), a fixed scholarship according to following categories will be paid.
Stipend Rate (Rs./Per Month)
i) Cadet College/ Public Schools being run by the Federal or a Provincial Government
ii) Intermediate or Equivalent education from Federal or a Provincial Board of Education or any other institution recognized by the Federal/ Provincial Government
iii) Technical Training Institutes registered with Provincial Board of Technical and Vocational Education/NAVTTC/TEVTA/NTB
Graduation Degree (of two/four years duration) from a Public or Private University/College duly recognized by Higher Education Commission
Post-Graduation Degree from a Public or Private University/College duly recognized by Higher Education Commission
Medical Degree from a Medical College/University registered with Pakistan Medical Commission (previous Pakistan Medical and Dental Council) or duly recognized by Higher Education Commission
Engineering Degree from an Engineering College/University registered with Pakistan Engineering Council or duly recognized by Higher Education Commission
Scholarship for MS/MPhil and PhD
Only those students who get admission on merit
Only educational expenses will be paid for MPhil/ MS/Ph.D. level courses (Admission Fee, Tuition Fee, Registration Fee, Examination Fee, Library Fee/Computer Fee/Lab Fee)
Online Submission of Application for Scholarship
- Applicants fulfilling above mentioned Eligibility criteria may apply ONLINE at the Punjab Workers Welfare Fund website: www.pwwf.punjab.gov.pk
- In addition to that before starting the process of online application, ensure that the documents as per the Checklist are available with you and scanned copies saved on your Desktop for uploading.
- It is in the interest of the applicant to read in detail the instructions and guidelines given at the Punjab Workers Welfare Fund website while applying online. In case of any query, you may contact me through Office Landline Phone No. (042) 99260242-255 or Official Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org, Punjab Workers Welfare Board Scholarships Download 2021 Application Form.
It is to inform you that the following five educational institutions are under trial at the Anti-Corruption court in Lahore. Workers and their children who will study in these institutions will not be entitled PWWF Talent Scholarship till the final decision of the honorable court.
- CFE Group of Colleges
- Muslim Institute of Computer Science Lahore
- Hamza Poly-Technical Institute Kasur
- Grace College Lahore
- Mid-City Lahore
Punjab Workers Welfare Board Scholarships Download 2021 Application Form, Furthermore, the cities where PWW Higher Secondary schools are available and the course offered therein; in case of admission in the same course in other educational institutions in the same city, Talent scholarship payment shall be subject to conditions as mentioned under:
- Students having a minimum of 80% marks in matriculation.
- Class strength exceeds the allowed number in that course in PWWHS School
For a List of PWWHS Schools and details of courses taught in the schools, please visit the PWWF website.
Instructions and Guidelines
For Instructions and Guidelines (Click here)
For Documents Checklist (Click here)
Download Certificates’ Formats
This standardized web portal is providing countless services like career opportunities of state, federal i.e. (WAPDA Jobs, Railway Jobs, CPEC Jobs), Private, Overseas, Airline, Defence Forces i.e. (Pakistan Army Jobs, PAF Jobs, Pak Navy Jobs, Police Jobs, FIA Jobs, ASF Jobs), alongside Scholarships, Internships, different Testing Services Jobs i.e. (PPSC, FPSC, NTS, PTS, OTS, UTS, CTS, CTSP), Schemes announced by Government and Results of All Educational Boards in Pakistan and far more are found here.
We are providing Latest Government Jobs, Online Apply, jobs in Pakistan, Medical Department Jobs, Murtazaweb.com, online jobs in Pakistan, Lesco Wapda, Pepco, PAF Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, Pak Navy, PPSC, FPSC, NTS, PTS, Punjab Police Department, Atomic Energy, Banking, Medical, Teaching Jobs.