PUNJAB SKILLS DEVELOPMENT FUND
Punjab Skills Development Fund (PSDF) is the largest skills development fund in Pakistan. PSDF was established in 2010 as a not-for-profit company set up under the Companies Ordinance 1984 by the Government of Punjab (GoPb) in collaboration with UK’s Department for International Development (DFID). PSDF also exclusively manages the skills training funding of the World Bank.
How the Role looks like
You will ensure smooth Training Service Provider related operations.
The main opportunities and challenges for this role are to
• Ensure timely preparation of Training Service Provider’s (TSPs) Invoices with reasonable assurance & accuracy.
• Track Training Service Provider’s Invoices at Finance & Accounts end.
• Ensure the preparation of various reconciliation statements i.e. BRS, TSPs (as deemed necessary), etc. in timely manners.
• Provide audit justifications and resolves all financial queries of the management related to Training Service Providers and invoice processing.
• Highlight /deal with SAP issues regarding the processing of TSPs Invoices.
• Ensure the compliance of Income Tax Ordinance and all applicable & prevailing laws including the provisions of Companies Ordinance.
• Liaison with Auditors (Internal, External & Government Auditors) to resolve all related queries.
• Assist Assistant Manager / Manager Finance /Chief Financial Officer in any other activities, duties, and responsibilities assigned to him/her from time to time.
What do we expect you to achieve?
The main accountabilities for this role include
• Timely and accurate processing of all payments (Training Service Providers). 100% compliance.
• Smooth departmental operations to meet agreed on timelines.
Are you the right fit for this job?
The required experience for this role requires you to have
• Expertise in MS Office
• Experience in ERP will be a preference
To collaborate and perform effectively, the role requires you to
• Build strong relationships with External Teams i.e. External, Internal & DG Auditors
• Build strong relationships with Internal Teams: All PSDF User Departments.
Preferred mindset and capabilities we are looking for:
• Results-driven and persistent to get the desired results and takes ownership of actions.
• Innovative and has an aptitude to welcome and try new ways of doing things and push for their execution.
• Willing to strive for excellence and can anticipate challenges for continuous improvement.
• A team player with an aptitude to work with the mantra of one team by proactively supporting others to solve challenges.
• Demonstrates respect for all and can put things in perspective and gauge all actions through merit and performance.
What are we offering?
PSDF has a lot more to offer than a market competitive salary and perks. As a PSDF employee you will get:
• Professional development with the largest skills development fund in Pakistan.
• Opportunities to cultivate professional relationships and learn from the most talented people in the industry.
• A transparent, clean and liberating organizational culture.
• Meaningful and fulfilling work.
Bachelors (16 years) or Masters in a relevant discipline or ACCA / CA finalist, from an HEC- recognized university.
Minimum 2 years of prior experience.
Basic knowledge of IFRS & companies’ ordinance
Basic knowledge ERP systems from operations point of view
Last Date: August-05-2019
Punjab Skills Development Fund PSDF Jobs 2019
punjab skill development fund
psdf jobs 2018
punjab skills development project
Punjab Skills Development Fund PSDF Jobs 2019 for Associate Finance, Management Associate Finance
|Primary Jobs||Middle Jobs|
|Matric Base Jobs||Intermediate|
|Bachelor Jobs||Master Jobs|
|Mphil Jobs||PhD Jobs|
|M.Ed Jobs||B.Ed Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|DAE Jobs||MBBS Jobs|
|LLB Jobs||ACCA Jobs|
|P.G Diploma Jobs||Others|
|Karachi Jobs||Lahore Jobs|
|Islamabad Jobs||Rawalpindi Jobs|
|Sahiwal Jobs||Quetta Jobs|
|Sargodha Jobs||Okara Jobs|
|Mobile Rate||Free Game|
|ITS Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||UTS Jobs
|STS Jobs ||BTS Jobs
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||AJKPSC Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Government Latest Jobs|
|Sindh Government Latest Jobs|
|Baluchistan Government Latest Jobs|
|KPK Government Latest Jobs|