Punjab University PU Lahore Admissions 2019-20-Pu.edu.pk for Under Graduate Degree Programme
PU Admission 2019-20 for Under Graduate Degree Programme, Government University, Advertisement on Nawayewat The online admission form for academic year-2019-20 in the following Departments/Institutes/ Colleges/ Centers, available at:
http://admissions.pu.edu.pk or http://126.96.36.199/admissions (for Online Admissions)
http://admission.pucit.edu.pk , http://admissions.pucit.edu.pk (Online URL for PUCIT).
- Edit Application:
- If you want to View, Edit or Complete (pending) admission application then click View/Edit Application to login and proceed.
(Note: For this you need to enter CNIC or Form-B No.)
- Applying Procedure:
- Add Personal, Educational, Experiences & Publications Information.
(Note: You can skip Experience & Publication if not Applicable)
- Do Final Submission.
(Note: After Final Submission you will not be able to edit your entered information)
- Choose your desired admission program(s) from Offered Programs list one by one.
- Fee Challan will be generated for each program application separately, Take printout using Print Challan & deposit fee in any branch of HBL or UBL bank.
- After depositing fee, you will Edit your Application by clicking the menu View/Edit Application, there you will enter your CNIC/Form-B.
- Then you need to Generate Application for each applied program application respectively.
- Take a printout of each application & attach original fee challan and copies of CNIC, Educational documents & all other required documents and finally dispatch to the respective departmental address that will be printed on the last page of Application Form.
- General Instructions:
- While filling the form, you can move to Previous Tabs (Steps) by clicking on the desired tab (e.g. Personal Info.), if needed to Change/Update/View any information but before Final Submission.
- You can Logout by clicking the menu Logout & Close Admission Form at any stage if you want to fill form later on.
- Application from Foreign applicants should be routed through his/her home country’s embassy and Pakistan mission abroad office (in-case of overseas Pakistani), These applications should reach “Office of Chairman Admission Committee, 2nd Floor, Centre for Undergraduate Studies, University of the Punjab, Lahore.” before the closing date.
- Please check your eligibility before applying in any offered program, Admission Regulations / Merit Calculator
- Students applying for reserved seats need to refer Admission Regulations book before applying in particular category.
- If you need to change any information about your application after “Final Submission”, you can correct it with pen on the printed application form, before dispatching it to the concerned department.
Note: the University of Punjab reserves the right to cancel the Application at any stage, in-case of In-Eligibility, False Information or Missing/Incomplete information/document(s), etc. without any intimation.
- Admission Steps:
- Personal Information (For Biographical Details).
- Educational Information (For Academic Qualification Details).
- Experiences / Publications (For Working Experience & Publication Details).
- Apply (For final submission of above information & Admission Program Applications.
The admissions of M.Sc. Computer Science shall be made on the basis of 70% academics and 30% entry test performance, while for College of Art & Design; the merit shall be made on the basis of 50% Academic & 50% Entry Test performance and interview. Testimonials (not necessarily attested) should be attached with the Application Form generated Online before dispatching to the respective department. Incomplete forms shall not be entertained.