Prime Minister Office Islamabad Jobs 2020
Prime Minister Office Islamabad Jobs 2020, Business Climate Expert and more, Supervise formulation of reform strategies, their monitoring and implementation plans of all indicators by Business Climate Experts.
Supervise overall communication drive.
Meetings with relevant departments all over Pakistan and explore opportunities to expand EoDB reforms throughout the country.
Monthly report to BoI management regarding the performance of experts (2 business climate, 1 communication).
He/she will assist the concerned Director-General to discharge his/her assigned responsibilities.
MBA (Marketing or Finance) / MPA / Master in Economics / Management Sciences or equivalent qualification with 16 years of education from reputed institutions recognized by HEC.
Age Limit: 50 Years
– At least eight years’ experience in the relevant field
– Having adequate knowledge of public sector working
– Relevant professional/academic experience and knowledge of the substantive area covered by at least one of the listed indicators is preferred.
– Demonstrated research and analytical skills and experience pertaining to private sector development issues.
– Understanding of regulatory issues in comparative institutional and regulatory analysis.
– Excellent command of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
– Well-developed interpersonal and team working skills.
– High level of energy, initiative, persistence, positive attitude and drive for results with agreed objectives and deadlines.
– Proven ability to self-start work without close supervision, handle several tasks simultaneously, and deal with rapidly shifting priorities under pressure.
– Ability to operate in multicultural environments and build effective working relations, with local and international partners in the private sector
– Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in English are essential.
Prime Minister Office Islamabad Jobs 2020, Business Climate Expert and more
Last Date 20-January-2020