Prime Minister Kamyab Jawan Program 2019 With NVTTC
Prime Minister Kamyab Jawan Program 2019 National Vocational & Technical Training Commission NVTTC, Online Apply Phase 2 Starting on 14-August-2020, we are providing Latest Prime Minister Kamyab Jawan Program 2019, with (National Vocational & Technical Training Commission NVTTC) Online Apply with more Advertisement on newspaper classifieds, paperpkads, jobs in Pakistan, Pakistan jobs bank, Private Jobs, online jobs in Pakistan, FIA Jobs, Lesco Wapda Jobs, Pepco Jobs, PAF Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, Pak Navy Jobs, PPSC Jobs, FPSC Jobs, NTS, SPSC Jobs, KPPSC Jobs, Police Jobs, Nadra Jobs, Pakistan Railway Jobs, Overseas Jobs, Intelligence Jobs, Today Jobs, Nab Jobs, Atomic Energy Jobs, Banking Jobs, Medical Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Data Entry Jobs, City Wise Jobs, Latest Posts in Pakistan, Official Jobs, Work Home, newspaper ads Paper PK Jobs, Dubai Career, Earn Money Online available here on murtazaweb.com.
Online Apply Phase 2 Starting on 14-August-2020
Eligibility criteria, Latest Admission schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the institutes of the official latest advertisement below.
How to Apply?
b) Applicant institute! industry? the university is also required to apply on NAVTTC’s online portal I.e. www.navttc.org online submission will be closed at 12:00 (midnIght) 5” December 20191.
c) The applicant institutes must clearly mention the Name of the institute? industry/ university with a complete address by mentioning the District. Division and name of trades in which training will be offered.
d) The Information should also include full particulars of applicant institutes on envelope categorically writing applications for category 1 or 2 traIning.
e) Training proposals will be assessed (operationally! financially) upon the strength of the proposal arid assessed the capacity of institutes and industry.
f) The hardcopy of filled Assessment Form along with the training proposal on prescribed format and supporting documentary evidence must also reach at below mentioned respective Regional Offices at the provincial level, dearly mentioning category of training on the envelope.
Video for Helping You
Last Date Continue This Time
Comprehensive Reform Agenda for Skill Development
1. Development & Standardization of 200 CBT & A Qualifications.
2. International Accreditation of 50 Pakistani WET Institutes and Joint Degree Programmes.
3. Extension of NAVTTCs Job Portal into the National Employment Exchange.
4. Establishing 75 Smart Labs across Pakistan for Distance Learning programs in the WET sector for technical, vocational & soft skills, to create a culture of virtual skill development.
5. Establishing 10 country-of-destination specific facilitation centers in 10 cities across Pakistan with high out-flux of the workforce in the international job markets.
6. Initiating TVET education in Madrassa(s) by Establishing 70 labs/workshops in Madrassa(s) across Pakistan.
7. Skill Development Programme for 50,000 youth belonging to less developed areas of the country especially Southern Punjab. Rural Sindh, newly merged districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (Ex-FATA), Baluchistan. Azad Jammu & Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan.
8. Skill development training of 50.000 youth In High-Tech and emerging technologies In state-of-the-art Institutes & Universities across Pakistan.
9. Apprenticeship training of 20,000 youth in the industry under Apprenticeship Act-2018 (Formal & Informal Apprenticeship).
10. Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) of 50.000 youth to certify informally acquired skills inside the country and abroad and training of 4,000 Assessors.
11. Establishing the National Accreditation Council for the WET and skill development sector in Pakistan at Islamabad.
12. Accreditation of 2.000 TVET Institutes across Pakistan.
13. Transfer of technology through collaboration with technologically advanced countries for bringing the TVETA system in Pakistan at par with international standards.
14. 50 Business Incubation Centers (BICS) in public sector WET Institution to promote entrepreneurship ecology for employment generation.
NAVTTC Regional Office – Islamabad
Rawalpindi Division! AJ & Kashmir! Gilgit-Baltistan
Director-General. NAVTTC Regional Office (IsLama bad). Plot # 38. Kirthar Road.
Near PTV Sector H-9/1, Islamabad. Ph: 051 -92151 92. Fax: 9206638
NAVTTC Regional Office – Punjab
Director-General. NAVTTC Regional Office (Punjab). 41-Eli. Barkat Au Road.
Johar Town. Lahore. Ph: 0429933038744
NAVTTC Regional Office – Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Director-General. NAVTTC Regional Office (KP). PDA Complex.
BLock-I. 3rd Floor. Phase-V. Hayatabad, Peshawar. Ph: 091-9217742
NAVTTC Regional Office – Sindh
Director-General. NAVTTC Regional Office (Sindh). State Life Building No.02.
8th Floor. Wallace Road. 1.1. Chandigarh Road. Karachi. Ph: 021-99217987
NAVTTC Regional Office -Baluchistan I
Director-General. NAVTTC Regional Office (Balochistan). House No. B-151.
Near Elementary Girls College. Jinnah Town. Sumangli Road. Quetta. Ph: 081 -9203625