GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW)
1. To appear in test interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions! instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully ii order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 19-08-2019 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates”.
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates UI the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
5. Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCO) papers.
6. For all posts to be filled through a written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to three. However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to a shortage of vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be considered as evaded. For the post of Lecturer in the Education Department. a candidate who is an applicant for more than one subject. shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy.
7. In case, a candidate daims experience of the private firm I entity, he I she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm I entity is registered with SECP. Registrar of Firms or any other regulatory authority, failing which his I her application shall be rejected.
8. The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
9. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PECIPNCIPMDCIPVMC or another relevant body for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
10. The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained I total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees at the time of interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
11 ft Is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs.600:- from Sr. No.242 to Sr. No.257 and Rs. 1000/- for Sr. No.241 under Head: C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
• No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
• Applicants residing outside Pakistan. but having Domicile of Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post
• Special Persons are not required to deposit application fee.
12. PPSC Helplines Lahore: 042.99202762, 99200161, 99200162. Rawalpindi: 051-5158095, Faisalabad: 041-9330713, Sargodha; 048-3252802, Multan; 061-9330354, Bahawalpur. 062-2881182, D.G. Khan: 064-9260410
If any Instruction available on the Website or Advertisement is found contradictory to the relevant Law, Rules and
Regulations and Policy Decisions, the relevant Law, Rules and Regulations, and Policy Decisions will prevail over the
Please refuse to engage with any person who may offer to help you get selected. Have faith in your own ability and trust in ALLAH (SWT). In case any dubious person contacts you for providing undue favor in written examination or interview, please immediately contact the following Honorable Members of the Commission at once:-
- Dr. Arif Mushtaq Chaudhary, Member PPSC, (E-mail: email@example.com, Tel: 042-99202735)
- Mr. Nasir Khan Durrani, Member PPSC, (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 042-99202753) Your name will be kept secret and no prejudice will be caused to you.
APPLICATIONS UAN NO. 042-111-988-722
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS website: www.ppscgop.pk
visit PPSC website: www.ppsc.gop.pk
Compulsory Papers-PMS 2019
Optional Papers-PMS 2019
To Deposit Fees
Specimen Departmental Permission Letter
Specimen Experience Letter
PPSC Guide Books Free Download 50 Plus Books 2019 Latest
ppsc jobs 2019 | ppsc lecturer jobs 2019 | ppsc jobs today | ppsc educators jobs 2019 | ppsc upcoming jobs | punjab public service commission (ppsc)
fpsc jobs 2019 | ppsc upcoming jobs 2019 | ppsc lecturer jobs 2019 advertisement | ppsc results | ppsc test date | ppsc jobs today | ppsc roll no slip
ppsc planner | ppsc upcoming jobs
Last Date: August-19-2019[table “8” not found /]
|Jobs in Jang Newspaper|
|Jobs in Express Newspaper|
|Jobs in Dawn Newspaper|
|Jobs in Nwaiwaqt Newspaper|
|Jobs in The News Newspaper|
|Jobs in Dunya Newspaper|
|Jobs in Aaj Newspaper|
|Jobs in Ausaf News|
|Jobs in The Nation|
|Jobs in Mashriq Newspaper|
|Jobs in Kawish Newspaper|
|Primary Jobs||Middle Jobs|
|Matric Base Jobs||Intermediate|
|Bachelor Jobs||Master Jobs|
|Mphil Jobs||PhD Jobs|
|M.Ed Jobs||B.Ed Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|DAE Jobs||MBBS Jobs|
|LLB Jobs||ACCA Jobs|
|P.G Diploma Jobs||Others|
|Karachi Jobs||Lahore Jobs|
|Islamabad Jobs||Rawalpindi Jobs|
|Sahiwal Jobs||Quetta Jobs|
|Sargodha Jobs||Okara Jobs|
|Mobile Rate||Free Game|
|ITS Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||UTS Jobs |
|STS Jobs ||BTS Jobs |
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||AJKPSC Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs|
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs|
|Police Department Jobs|
|Punjab Government Latest Jobs|
|Sindh Government Latest Jobs|
|Balochistan Government Latest Jobs|
|KPK Government Latest Jobs|