PPSC Jobs 2019 at Police Department, Specialized Health and Medical, Home, Youth Affairs, Sports and Public Prosecution Department, Advertisement No. 15-2019
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST / INTERVIEW)
1. To appear in test interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On4ine Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 30-05-2019 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight). Applicants should fill in the Online Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned n the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates”.
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
5. Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
6. For all posts to be filled through Witten test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to three. However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to a shortage of vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be considered as availed. For the post of Lecturer in the Education Department. a candidate who is an applicant for more than one subject. shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy.
7. In case, a candidate claims experience of the private firm I entity, he/she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm! the entity is registered with SECP. Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority. failing which his! her application shall be rejected.
8. The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
9. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PECIPNCIPMDCIPVMC or other relevant bodies for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
10. The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of a degree at the time of interview. GPA is not acceptable.
11. It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs.600 for Sr. No.123 to Sr. No.136 and Rs.1 000 for Sr. No.137 under
Head:” C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in
any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of
submission of applications.
• No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
• Applicants residing outside Pakistan. but having Domicile of Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post
• Special Persons are not required to deposit application fee.
12. PPSCS Helplines: Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161, 99200162. Rawalpindi: 051-5158095, Faisalabad: 041-9330713,
Sargodha: 048-3252802. Multan: 061-9330354. Bahawalpur 062-2881182, D.G. Khan: 064-9260410
Compulsory Papers-PMS 2019
Optional Papers-PMS 2019
To Deposit Fees
Specimen Departmental Permission Letter
Specimen Experience Letter
Last Date: May-30-2019
PPSC Guide Books Free Download 50 Plus Books 2019 Latest
PPSC Jobs 2019
ppsc jobs today
ppsc lecturer jobs 2019
ppsc educators jobs 2019
ppsc upcoming jobs 2018
ppsc lecturer jobs 2018
ppsc jobs 2018
fpsc jobs 2019
punjab police jobs 2019
punjab police jobs 2019 constable
punjab police jobs 2019 pakistan
punjab police jobs 2019 asi
punjab police jobs 2018 constable
punjab police jobs 2019 lahore
punjab police jobs 2018 asi
punjab police jobs 2019 constable pakistan
punjab police vacancies
health care department jobs 2019
primary and secondary healthcare department jobs 2019
government primary & secondary health care department lahore
primary and secondary healthcare department punjab jobs 2019
primary and secondary healthcare jobs 2019
primary and secondary healthcare department jobs 2018
primary and secondary healthcare department punjab jobs 2018
health department punjab notification
health department jobs
|Primary Jobs||Middle Jobs|
|Matric Base Jobs||Intermediate|
|Bachelor Jobs||Master Jobs|
|Mphil Jobs||PhD Jobs|
|M.Ed Jobs||B.Ed Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|DAE Jobs||MBBS Jobs|
|LLB Jobs||ACCA Jobs|
|P.G Diploma Jobs||Others|
|Karachi Jobs||Lahore Jobs|
|Islamabad Jobs||Rawalpindi Jobs|
|Sahiwal Jobs||Quetta Jobs|
|Sargodha Jobs||Okara Jobs|
|Mobile Rate||Free Game|
|ITS Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||UTS Jobs
|STS Jobs ||BTS Jobs
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||AJKPSC Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Government Latest Jobs|
|Sindh Government Latest Jobs|
|Baluchistan Government Latest Jobs|
|KPK Government Latest Jobs|