PPSC Advertisement No. 40/2019, Agriculture Department, Office of Human Rights, Department of Population Health, We are providing Latest PPSC Jobs at Department of Population Health, with Government Recruitment Service, (PPSC Advertisement No. 40/2019, Agriculture Department, Office of Human Rights) with more Advertisement on newspaper classifieds, Online Apply paperpkads, jobs in pakistan, Medical Jobs, Medical Technologist, Officer Program, pakistan jobs bank, Private Jobs, online jobs in pakistan, FIA Jobs, Lesco Wapda Jobs, Pepco Jobs, PAF Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, Pak Navy Jobs, PPSC Jobs, FPSC Jobs, NTS, SPSC Jobs, KPPSC Jobs, Police Jobs, Nadra Jobs, Pakistan Railway Jobs, Overseas Jobs, Intelligence Jobs, Today Jobs, Nab Jobs, Atomic Energy Jobs, Banking Jobs, Medical Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Data Entry Jobs, City Wise Jobs, Latest Posts in Pakistan, Official Jobs, Work Home, newspaper ads Paper PK Jobs, Dubai Career, Earn Money Online available here on murtazaweb.com.
Online apply Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, Latest Admission schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the institutes of the official latest advertisement below. PPSC Advertisement No. 402019, Agriculture Department.
PPSC Advertisement No. 40/2019, Agriculture Department
Last Date 25-November-2019
To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on the PPSC website carefully reorder to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidate Jobs 2019, Social Security, Cooperative, Department Ad No. 27-2019.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 16-12-2019 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates”.
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
5. Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCO) papers.
6. For all posts to be filled through a written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to three. However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to a shortage of vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be considered as availed. For the post of Lecturer in the Education Department, a candidate who is an applicant for more than one subject. shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with the above aid down policy.
7. In case, a candidate claims experience of the private firm I entity, he/she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm I entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his! her application shall be rejected.
8. The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
9. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PVMC or another relevant body for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
10. The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained I total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees at the time of the interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
11. it is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs.600/- from Sr. No.274 to Sr. No.279 under Head:” C021 01-
ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of
State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission
of applications. PPSC Advertisement No. 402019, Agriculture Department
• No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
• Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
• Special Persons are not required to deposit application fee.
12. PPSCS Helplines: Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161, 99200162, Rawalpindi: 051-5158095, Faisalabad; 041-9330713, Sargodha: 048-3252802, Multan: 061-9330354, Bahawalpur 062-2881182, D.G. Khan: 064-9260410
PPSC Advertisement No. 40/2019, Agriculture Department
Last Date 16-December-2019
If any Instruction available on the Website or Advertisement is found contradictory to the relevant Law. Rules and
Regulations and Policy Decisions, the relevant Law, Rules and Regulations, and Policy Decisions will prevail over the
Please refuse to engage with any person who may offer to help you get selected. Have faith in your own ability and trust in ALLAH (SWT). In case any dubious person contacts you for providing undue favor in written examination or interv*ew. please immediately contact the following Hon’able Members of the Commission at once:-
• Dr. Ant Mushtaq Chaudhary, Member PPSC, (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 042-99202735)
• Mr. Nasir Khan Dun-ani, Member PPSC, (E-mail: memben11ppsc.gop.pk, Tel: 042-99202753) Your name will be kept secret and no prejudice will be caused to you.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS website: www.ppsc.gop.pk
PPSC Syllabus, Challan Form, Departmental Permission Letter, Experience Letter
Compulsory Papers-PMS 2019
Optional Papers-PMS 2019
To Deposit Fees
Specimen Departmental Permission Letter
Specimen Experience Letter