Population Welfare Department Govt of Punjab Jobs 2019 for Project coordinator officer, Data Analyst, Computer Operator
Applications are invited to fill-up following posts in the Population Welfare Department, Government of Punjab under the ADP Scheme ‘E-registration of Eligible Couple 1 Clients (December 201 8-2020)”on contract basis as provided in Contract Appointment Policy, 2004 with period of contract appointment in the light of PC-I of ADP Scheme. The qualification, experience and other terms and conditions are as follows:
1. Applicant must be domiciled of Punjab preferably of District Lahore where the post exists.
2. The equivalency of certificate/degree (If any) must be provided by the candidates.
3. Applications along with required attested educational qualifications, certificates/degrees, experience certificate, domicile certificate and 02 latest passport size photographs must be sent through registered/TCS on the given below address.
4. Recruitment will be made In accordance with Punjab Contract Appointment Policy, 2004 with subsequent amendments made thereof from time to time.
S. The period of contract will be till 30.06-2020 (ending date of tenure of the Project). The candidate will not claim extension In contract period after ending date of the Project.
6. The decision of respective Departmental Recruitment/Selection Committee shall be final and recruitment shall be made purely on merit.
7. Government employees can route their applications through their respective departments.
8. The competent authority reserves the right to postpone or cancel the recruitment process or withhold the appointment t any stage.
9. No quota for the post Is reserved. The post will be filled on open merit basis.
10. NO TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
11. Candidates fulfilling the required educational qualification, age limit and other terms and conditions shall be eligible to submit applications. Incomplete applications shall be rejected straight away.
12. The applicants are required to mention their telephone numbers, e-mail and complete postal address on their applications.
13. Applications must reach on the given below address by 30-04-2019 (09:00 am to 05:00 pm). Applications received after due date will not be considered and will be rejected.
14. Only shortlisted candidates will be called through call letters for Test/interviews.
15. The age as mentioned above will be strictly observed. No further relaxation In upper age limit will be granted to the candidates.
16. The post will be non-transferable in any way.
Deputy Director (Admin)
Directorate General, Population Welfare Department, Punjab
14-Babar Block, New Garden Town, La bore
Last Date: April-30-2019
population welfare department jobs 2019
population welfare department jobs 2018
population welfare department sindh jobs 2018
population welfare department punjab jobs 2018
population welfare department sindh jobs 2019
population welfare jobs 2019
population welfare department jobs kpk
population welfare department sindh jobs application form
|Primary Jobs||Middle Jobs|
|Matric Base Jobs||Intermediate|
|Bachelor Jobs||Master Jobs|
|Mphil Jobs||PhD Jobs|
|M.Ed Jobs||B.Ed Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|DAE Jobs||MBBS Jobs|
|LLB Jobs||ACCA Jobs|
|P.G Diploma Jobs||Others|
|Karachi Jobs||Lahore Jobs|
|Islamabad Jobs||Rawalpindi Jobs|
|Sahiwal Jobs||Quetta Jobs|
|Sargodha Jobs||Okara Jobs|
|Mobile Rate||Free Game|
|ITS Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||UTS Jobs
|STS Jobs ||BTS Jobs
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||AJKPSC Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Government Latest Jobs|
|Sindh Government Latest Jobs|
|Baluchistan Government Latest Jobs|
|KPK Government Latest Jobs|