Pakistan Army Karachi Jobs January 2019 For Commissioner
JOIN PAK ARMY AS CAPTAIN THROUGH DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION
ENTRY MAY 2019
1. Eligibility Conditions
a. Qualification / Age
Category of Selection Qualification Age
Army Education Corps
► MPhil/MS (18 years of education)
in following disciplines:-
● Computer Science
● Pol Science
● Mgmt Science
● Islamic Studies
● Pak Studies
28 Years as on
1 May 2019
35 years having
Corps of Ordnance
► BE Chemical Engineering
Psychologist ► MA/MSc in Psychology
Corps of Remount
Veterinary and Farms
► DVM or equivalent degree
Registered with PVMC
► MSc (Hons)/ M Phil (in relevant
disciplines) will be given
28 Years as on
1 May 2019
21-35 Years as
on 1 May 2019
b. Common Features
(1) Minimum CGPA 3 (not less than 60% marks) from HEC recognized university as a regular student for AEC.
(2) Minimum CGPA 2.5 or 50% marks in annual system for Chemical Engineering.
(3) Minimum CGPA 2 out of 4 or 50% marks in annual system for Psychology.
(4) No 3rd Division or grade D and only two 2nd Division having 50% marks /Grade C throughout the academic career i.e. Matric to M Phil/MS.
(5) PhD will be given preference.
(6) Candidates only graduated from HEC recognized universities or foreign universities recognized by HEC are eligible.
(7) PhD will be given ante date of seniority as per existing rules.
(8) Candidate must have attained the entire education (Matric till MS/M Phil) as a regular student.
(9) In case of Islamic Studies, those holding MA Islamic Studies degree as pvt candidates are eligible, provided they have acquired M Phil/MS degree as regular candidates.
c. Gender – Male
d. Marital Status – Married / Unmarried
e. Nationality Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir.
Upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
f. Physical Standards
(1) Minimum Height – 5’ – 4’’ (162.5 cm)
(2)Weight – As per Body Mass Index
2. Ineligibility Conditions
a. A candidate who has been twice “NOT RECOMMENDED” by ISSB for PMA/ Graduate Course or equivalent Naval / PAF Courses, however, third chance to appear for commission in attaining higher qualification.
b. Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
c. Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (Appeal Medical Board cannot be requested).
d. Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board. However, PAF candidates who get medically unfit for flying but fit for ground branches can undergo routine medical examination as normal candidates if they are desirous to join other arms.
e. Tested within four months (120 days) gap of previous appearance in ISSB except candidates granted waiver by DGPA. However, bar of 120 days will not be applicable to candidates appearing in post Graduate GHQ/NHQ/AHQ based selection boards.
f. Withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces onanyground.
g. Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college / institution on disciplinarygrounds.
h. Dismissed / removed / debarred from Govt Services including Armed Forces.
i. Convicted in a Court of Law in Criminal Proceedings.
3. Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure. Candidates can register either through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs).
Following procedure will be adopted:-
a. Registration through Internet. Candidate can register on website
www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll number slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along all documents mentioned in para6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates must attain working knowledge of computer, as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
b. Registration at AS&RCs. Candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll number alongwith necessary documents
mentioned in para6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
c. Schedule of Registration / Preliminary Tests. Registration and Preliminary Tests will be held as per the following schedule:-
(1) Registration 07 January – 06 February 2019
(2) Preliminary Tests 11 – 21 February 2019
d. Academics / Intelligence Tests. Academics / Intelligence tests based on multiple choice questions will be conducted at AS&RCs on the date given by
the Computer during the registration process.
e. Preliminary Medical Tests. Candidates will undergo initial medical test at AS&RCs.
f. Physical Tests. Candidates are required to qualify following physical tests:-
(1) 1.6 km Run – 9 Minutes
(2) Push Ups – 10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
(3) Sit Ups – 10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
(4) Chin Ups – 2 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
g. ISSBTests Short listed candidates will receive intimation for ISSB tests through website as well as call up letters.
4. Further Selection Detailed medical examination of candidates recommended by ISSB will be carried out at nearby CMHs. Candidates who are recommended by ISSB will be called for interview by GHQ Selection Board. No TA / DA is admissible. Final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidates, overall performance.
5. Training Period at PMA 6 Months
6. Documents Required at AS&RCs
a. Original certificates / detailed marks sheets alongwith two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/degree / diploma.
b. Candidates serving in government Institutions / Departments will render No Objection Certificate of the concerned Establishment.
c. Attested photo copy of domicile.
d. Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card alongwith verification slip obtained by NADRA.
e. 6 x colour photos duly attested (front & back).
f. Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
g. Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC.
h. Endorsement Application Forms. While filling the application forms by successful candidate at AS&RCs, must ensure that information be endorsed in the respective paragraph / columns and no column should be left blank.
Note: Old National Identity Card will not be accepted.
7. Bond. Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 7 years. The applicability of bond will commence on successful completion of basic military training at PMA Kakul. For further details visit
► Nearest Army Selection & Recruitment Centers at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad, Multan, Faisalabad, Muzaffarabad, D.I Khan, Pano Aqil and Khuzdar.
► Email your queries on firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) Registration 07 January – 06 February 2019
|Primary Jobs||Middle Jobs|
|Matric Base Jobs||Intermediate|
|Bachelor Jobs||Master Jobs|
|Mphil Jobs||PhD Jobs|
|M.Ed Jobs||B.Ed Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|DAE Jobs||MBBS Jobs|
|LLB Jobs||ACCA Jobs|
|P.G Diploma Jobs||Others|
|Karachi Jobs||Lahore Jobs|
|Islamabad Jobs||Rawalpindi Jobs|
|Sahiwal Jobs||Quetta Jobs|
|Sargodha Jobs||Okara Jobs|
|Mobile Rate||Free Game|
|ITS Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||UTS Jobs
|STS Jobs ||BTS Jobs
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||AJKPSC Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Government Latest Jobs|
|Sindh Government Latest Jobs|
|Baluchistan Government Latest Jobs|
|KPK Government Latest Jobs|