Pakistan Army Jobs 2019 As Captain Through SSC Latest
How to Apply:
Common Features (1) Min 16 yrs of formal and (BS / BE) in a/m discs from PEC / HEC recog institutions of Pak / abroad with a min CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.0 or min 62.5% marks in annual system. In case of a foreign deg, equivalence cert from HEC must be provided.
(2) No 3rd Division / Grade D and only one 2 and Division/Grade C throughout the academic career. (3) The applicant must have completed 4 years Engineering Degree in above-mentioned disciplines irrespective of MSc / MCS.
(4) Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC recognized universities or foreign universities recognized by PEC.
(5) Candidates possessing MSc/MS Degree and 2-3 years work experience will be given preference. (6) A candidate with specific higher qualification is eligible, even if he is twice rejected by ISSB for PMA / Graduate Course or equivalent Naval / PAF Courses.
(7) The candidate once rejected for PMA / Equivalent courses and once rejected in Post Graduate entry can avail one more chance for Post Graduate courses only.
(8) Appearing candidates can also apply on “HOPE Certificates” duly issued by Head of the universities/institutions. However, such candidates must submit final degree/transcript by 15 October 2019, otherwise, they will not be considered in final merit. c. Verification of Degree / Education Documents. Candidates qualify preliminary selection process at AS&RCs level will require to attach a copy of degree/transcript duly verified by HEC/PEC along with application form. The candidates appearing on hope certificate will submit verified degree/transcript by HEC/PEC within seven days on the announcement of their result. d. Gender. Male e. Marital Status. Married/Unmarried f. Nationality. Male Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan, upon final selection candidates with dual nationality, will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani. g.
Physical Standards (1) Minimum Height – 5’ – 4” (162.5 cm) (2) Weight – As per Body Mass Index (BMI) 2. Ineligibility Conditions a. Rejected by ISSB/ GHQ/ NHQ/ AHQ sel boards :-
(1) Twice rejected by ISSB for Post Graduate Entry.
(2) Twice rejected by ISSB for intermediate / Graduate (PMA/ Graduate/ Equivalent) and once rejected by ISSB or GHQ/ NHQ/ AHQ based sel boards.
(3) Once rejected by ISSB for intermediate / Graduate (PMA/ Graduate/ Equivalent) and twice rejected by ISSB or GHQ/ NHQ/ AHQ based selection boards. b. Twice screened out by ISSB. c. Candidates tested within four months (120 days) gap of the previous appearance in ISSB except waiver granted by the competent authority. However, a bar of 120 days will not be applicable to candidates appearing in GHQ/ NHQ/ AHQ selection boards. d. Candidates dismissed /removed/debarred from Govt Svcs including Armed Forces. e. Convicted in a Court of Law for any heinous offense (to be ascertained by the competent military authority). f. Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Med Board (PUF by AMB). g. Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (AMB cannot be requested). h. Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds. i. Withdrawn discharge / resigned or purchase of commission from any Armed Forces Officers Academy / Training Institution on any grounds. j. Tempering of academic certificates/forgery/ concealment to get undue advantage will make an applicant permanently ineligible for all types of commission in Armed Forces. k. Candidates who have not completed 4 years Engineering Degree in given disciplines irrespective of MSc / MCS. 3. Registration And Preliminary Selection Procedure. Candidates can register either through the Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). The following procedure will be adopted:- a.
Registration Through Internet. A candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on the internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary tests on computerized roll number slip. Date, once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of the test. Candidates MUST attain a working knowledge of computer, as registration and tests will be conducted on computers. b. Registration at AS&RCs. Candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration/allotment of roll number along with necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well. c. Schedule of Registration / Preliminary Tests. Registration and Preliminary Tests will be held as per the following schedule:- Registration 17-30 Jun 2019 (Including Saturday / Sundays) Preliminary Tests 18-23 Jul 2019 d. Intelligence / Academic Tests. Intelligence/degree level academic tests based on multiple choice questions will be conducted at AS&RCs on the date given by the computer during the registration process. e. Preliminary Medical Test.
Candidates will undergo an initial medical test at AS&RCs. f. Physical Tests. Candidates are required to qualify physical tests as under:-
(1) 1.6 km Run – 9 Minutes.
(2) Push Ups – 10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes.
(3) Sit Ups – 10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes.
(4) Chin Ups – 2 Repetitions in 2 Minutes. 4. Further Selection. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for ISSB Tests/ Interviews through the website as well as call up letters. ISSB recommended candidates will be called for interview by GHQ Selection Board at Rawalpindi. No TA/DA is admissible. Selected candidates by the GHQ Selection Board will undergo complete med exams in different CMHs as desired by the candidates. Final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of the overall performance of candidates. 5. Basic Military Training. 6 Months at PMA Kakul. 6. Documents Required at AS&RCs a. Original Certificates / Detailed Mark Sheets along with five attested photocopies of each educational certificate/degree. b. Candidates serving in Governments Institutions / Departments will render “No Objection Certificate” of the concerned establishment. c. Attested photocopy of domicile. d. Photocopies of Computerized National Identity Card along with verification slip obtained by NADRA. e. 6 x Coloured photographs duly attested (1x front & 5x back). f. Crossed Postal Order worth Rs.100/– in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi. g. Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC. 7. Bond. Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 7 years on stamp papers worth Rs 100/- duly countersigned by Magistrate / Notary Public / Oath Commissioner. For further details visit www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk OR Nearest Army Selection & Recruitment Centres Email your queries on: Webmaster@joinpakarmy.gov.pk For ISSB call-up notice visit www.issb.com.pk
Medical Cadet Online Apply
Pakistan Army Jobs 2019 As Captain Through SSC Latest
Pakistan Army Jobs 2019
pakistan army jobs 2019 matric base
pak army jobs 2019
join pak army 2019
join pak army online registration 2019
join pak army online registration 2018
join pak army jobs 2019
pak army jobs april 2019
pak army jobs 2018
|Primary Jobs||Middle Jobs|
|Matric Base Jobs||Intermediate|
|Bachelor Jobs||Master Jobs|
|Mphil Jobs||PhD Jobs|
|M.Ed Jobs||B.Ed Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|DAE Jobs||MBBS Jobs|
|LLB Jobs||ACCA Jobs|
|P.G Diploma Jobs||Others|
|Karachi Jobs||Lahore Jobs|
|Islamabad Jobs||Rawalpindi Jobs|
|Sahiwal Jobs||Quetta Jobs|
|Sargodha Jobs||Okara Jobs|
|Mobile Rate||Free Game|
|ITS Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||UTS Jobs
|STS Jobs ||BTS Jobs
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||AJKPSC Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Government Latest Jobs|
|Sindh Government Latest Jobs|
|Baluchistan Government Latest Jobs|
|KPK Government Latest Jobs|