Pak-Austria Fachhochschule Institute of Applied Sciences and Technology (PAF: lAST)
(A Public Sector Degree Awarding Institute)
Pak-Austria Fachhochschule: Institute of Applied Sciences and Technology (PAF: lAST), a Chartered Institution, is novel in its content and holistic in approach. The Institute concept is based on the slogan of “Skilliiig Pakistan “ to create a high-quality technical education infrastructure. This unique educational Institution in Pakistan will closely collaborate with several institutions in Austria and China and award multiple foreign degrees. PAF: LAST is looking for potential applicants, who possess PhDs in relevant areas of specialization, to be appointed as faculty members (at Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor level) in the following disciplines.
Following terms and conditions will be applicable in addition to eligibility criteria:1
) Market based salary in Special Pay Scales will be offered to the selected candidates.
2) Selected candidates will be eligible for Contributory Provident Fund and Gratuity as per Rules.
3) Selected candidates shall be governed by the Statutes and Regulations of the Institute.
4) The candidates serving in Government, Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies should route their applications through proper channel.
5) A person who is dismissed from service or convicted through any Court of Law is not eligible to apply for above-said
6) All the above positions will be filled through a Tenured based system developed exclusively for the PAF-IAST.
7) Applicants should apply only on the prescribed form, available at (http://www.paf-iast.edu.pk) along with a Bank Draft/Pay Order of Rs.500/- in favor of the Rector of PAF-IAST Haripur.
8) All applications must reach the office of the Rector, Pak-Austria Fachhochschule: Institute of Applied Sciences and Technology, Khanpur Road, Mang, Haripur, latest by 26-08-201 9.
9) In addition to soft copies of the application form, attested copies of (degrees, experience certificates, etc) must also be submitted at infopaf-iast.edu.pk by the given deadline.
1 0) Incomplete applications and applications received after due date will not be considered.
1 1) Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
12) No TA/DA will be paid during the selection process.
1 3) PAF-IAST reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of positions or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
Pak-Austria Fachhochschule: Institute of Applied Sciences and Technology
Khanpur Road, Mang, Haripur, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Tel: 0995-6451 1 3-1 1 8 Fax: 0995-6451 1 7 website: http://www.paf-iast.edu.pk/jobs-careers
Last Date: August-26-2019
Pak Austria Fachhochschule PAF Jobs 2019 for Mineral Resources Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineeringhazara university
university of haripur
university of haripur jobs
|Primary Jobs||Middle Jobs|
|Matric Base Jobs||Intermediate|
|Bachelor Jobs||Master Jobs|
|Mphil Jobs||PhD Jobs|
|M.Ed Jobs||B.Ed Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|DAE Jobs||MBBS Jobs|
|LLB Jobs||ACCA Jobs|
|P.G Diploma Jobs||Others|
|Karachi Jobs||Lahore Jobs|
|Islamabad Jobs||Rawalpindi Jobs|
|Sahiwal Jobs||Quetta Jobs|
|Sargodha Jobs||Okara Jobs|
|Mobile Rate||Free Game|
|ITS Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||UTS Jobs
|STS Jobs ||BTS Jobs
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||AJKPSC Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Government Latest Jobs|
|Sindh Government Latest Jobs|
|Baluchistan Government Latest Jobs|
|KPK Government Latest Jobs|