Pak Army Jobs 2019 | Pakistan Army Jobs 2019 | for Released, Retiring Army Officer, Civilian Gazetted Officers
1. Applications are invited from retired / released / retiring Army officers (Colonels I Lieutenant Colonels / Majors) having previous experience in fields and academic qualification indicated below for re-employment as Civilian Gazetted Officer appointment in GHQ/ Lower formations of the Army.
(1) Retired/ Released/Retiring : Colonels! Lieutenant Colonels / Majors retired / released / retiring on attaining the age service limit.
b. Age Limit
(1) Cots 54 years and below.
(2) Lieutenant Colonels / Majors 52 years and below.
(3) Date of Retirement Officers retired within last two years (excluding LPR).
c. Ineligibility : Following shall be ineligible to apply:
1) – Disciplinary cases involved in moral turpitude / character or involvement in
misappropriation any time during service.
(2) – Officers retired! released or discharged compulsorily on account of inefficiency.
(3) – Officers with Medical category ‘EEE”
2. Job/Arm Specific Vacancies. Following vacancies of Civilian Gazetted Officers (CGOs) are job oriented? arm specific, for which selection will be made exclusively from officers belonging to specified Arms or possessing precise qualifications peculiar to the nature of specified jobs:
3. Method of Selection. Applicants will have to appear before a Special Selection Board at GHQ, Rawalpindi at their own expense.
4. Period of Employment. Appointments will be made for a period of 3 years.
5. Liability of Service. Selected Officers will be required to serve at any station in Pakistan.
6. Application forms can be obtained from Portal of AG’s Branch (CP Dte/CP-lV) GHQ Rawalpindi/ nearest Station Headquarters. Photo Copied Forms may also be used.
7. Applications (in duplicate) along with copy of cert of civil qual as per req and a crossed Bank Draft Rs. 2000/- in favour of DCP be submitted to AG’s Branch, CP Dte (CP-lV) GHQ Rawalpindi within Twenty days after publication of advertisement in newspapers.
Deputy Director Civilian Personnel (Lt Col Muhammad Riaz) CP Dte,
GHQ Rawalpindi, Tel: 051-561-33689, 0300-4977980, 0311-4977980
Deputy Assistant Director Civilian Personnel (Qazi Dawood-ul-Hassan),
CP Dte, GHQ Rawalpindi, Tel: 051-561-30956, 0331-9014665,0321-5242868
Last Date : May-25-2019