Oil & Gas
View Oil & Gas OGDCL Islamabad Jobs 2020 for Dy. Chief Security Officer, Internal Auditor, Qualification CA or ACMA or ACCA (Member) Or MBA I M.Com (Finance), Master’s in IT or Computer Sciences or Cyber Security or Business Administration with CISA, USA or CA/ICMA with 04 years, Age limit 35 years.,
Oil & Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL) is looking to induct high caliber professionals who can take the company to new heights and dimensions in under listed categories of services:
POSITION QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE AGE LIMIT
Oil & Gas, B.E or B.Sc Engineering or M.Sc/ BS (Environmental Sciences I Environmental Management /Occupational Health & Safety (04 years recognized by NEC) with professional certifications in HSE, Chief Engineer/ HAZOP, IMS and PSM having 12 years relevant post 45, Chief (HSEQ) (EG-VI) qualification experience in HSE domain of oil and ears gas exploration and production or petrochemical industry preferably multinational company with sufficient exposure of working in corporate and joint
venture enterprise risk management environment.
Oil & Gas OGDCL Islamabad Jobs 2020 for Dy. Chief Security Officer, Internal Auditor
1. Candidates working in Government I Semi-Government and Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
2. Employment will be made on contract basis for an initial period of three years extendable through mutual consent.
3. In the case of a foreign degree, an equivalency certificate from HEC must be provided.
4. Applications will be processed in confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
5. Incomplete applications and received after due date will not be entertained.
6. The quota will be observed as per Government rules (where applicable).
7. The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of the advertised positions.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
9. Post applied for should be clearly mentioned on the envelope. Applications completed (application form available on the website i.e www.oqdcl.com) in all respect giving name, father name, date of birth, domicile, detail of academic qualification, training and professional experience (period with dates, designations, and name of the organization where worked) supported by relevant documents along with a copy of CNIC and PEC (if applicable) and a passport size photograph be sent latest by April 06, 2020, to the address given below:
Last Date 06-April-2020