NUMS University Jobs 2020
National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS) is a Federal Public Sector University, with the primary responsibility to promote and achieve excellence in advanced health education, research and service delivery. NUMS University Jobs 2020, Online Apply | National University of Medical Sciences , The Rawalpindi Campus houses the NUMS Institute of Advance Studies & Research (NIASR). which is dedicated to conduct cutting edge research and evidence-based teaching in basic, applied and clinical disciplines along with Social & Behavioral Sciences. At the NUMS Islamabad Campus spread over 1000 acres, a Medical City is being established inclusive of the 4000-bed health-care facility and will offer a diverse program in all disciplines of knowledge with an emphasis on Biological & Medical Sciences. Furthermore, the work is in progress for establishing a NUMS Center of Industrial Biotechnology (NCIB) under PSDP sponsorship.
NUMS is pursuing a holistic educational philosophy wherein Social Sciences and Humanities are included among core subjects along with medical & biological sciences in Undergraduate & Graduate Programs. All these domains will function with their independent faculties, but in relevance to the accomplishment of NUMS vision and mission.
NUMS is seeking applications from Pakistani national of high caliber, self-motivated and reflective professionals having excellent interpersonal communications skills for following NUMS faculty, administrative and Project Development of NUMSINIASR positions on “Contractual Basis” (renewable):
NUMS University Jobs 2020, Online Apply | National University of Medical Sciences
Last Date 24-February-2020
1. Salary package will be determined according to qualification, experience & capability.
2. *Maximum age limit relaxable under specialized circumstances/experienced cases.
3. Interested applicants can apply ONLINE through NUMS’ job portal i.e. http://careers.numspak.edu.pk!. Only posts at Serial 11&12 can also apply by sending their application forms and CVs on the postal address given below. The application form is available at http:llcareers.numspak.edu.pkl
4. Application fee for posts at Serial Nos. I to 3,6 to 13, 17 to 21 & 24 is Rs15001-, at Serial Nos. 4, 14,22,23,25 & 26) is Rs. 1000!-. at Serial No.6 is Rs. 500!- and for Serial Nos. 1 5& 16 is no fee. Please deposit said fee at Habib Bank Ltd or transfer Online in NUMS account and upload proof of payment through the NUMS job portal.
5. The last date for submission of applications is 24th February 2020. Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
6. The University authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test interview.
8. Part-time, honorary, apprentice, internee and freelance experience will not be counted towards the minimum experience required.
9. In case of selection, applicants presently working in Government, Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies should either resign or seek NOC from employer before joining.
10. For all positions, only HEC certified/verified degrees and documents will be acceptable.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
12. Any clause not included in the above-mentioned terms & conditions shall be dealt in accordance with the provisions on NUMS Statutes.
For more details please visit: www.numspak.edu.pk Ad No. 35(2)/2/2020
Director of Human Resource,
NUMS Secretariat, C/0 Pak Emirates Military Hospital (PEMH),
The Mall, Rawalpindi Cantt.
Phone No. 051-9271 878 44