Nums MDCAT Entry Test for MBBS/BDS-2019
Application Form should reach NTS office latest by the last date of submission of Registration Form. All candidates must visit NUMS Website www.numsoak.edu. National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS) has been declared as Admitting University to conduct entry test for admission, for the session 2019-20 in the Military Medical and Dental constituent and affiliated Colleges that are attached with Military Teaching Hospitals, on the directive of the Ministry of National Health Services Regulations and Coordination on Sunday. It is mandatory for candidates to appear In NUMS-MDCAT for admission toArmy Medical College Rawalpindi.
NUMS-MDCAT will be conducted through National Testing Service, Pakistan (NTS) at 10:00 AM at the following locations:
(depending on the strength of applicants i.e. minimum 200 percenter): ICT Sindh KPK Islamabad Rawalpindi, Kharian, Karachi, t,boflat>d Muzaffarabad Quetta Gilgit Lahore. Faisalabad. Hyderabad Peshawar Mirpur Gawadar Sargodha, Multan, Sukkur Dera Ismail Khan Bahawal Pur, Baluchistan, Gilgit-Baltistan.
The candidate can select any one of the above-mentioned cities The candidates are advised for their own convenience to choose a city nearest to their residence
I 5. Basic QuaIificatioi’EIigibility
a. The candidates having valid citizenship of Pakistan (and inducing citizenship of AJ&K I GiIçt Baltistan) and Du NationallOverseas Pakistanis can appear in NUMS-MDCA1E
b. As per Admission Regulation-2018 of Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (as amended on 30’s May 2019), a candidate must have passed lntermediateiHSSC Pre-Medical Group o Equivalent Examination (e.g., A level,12 Grade. etc) with minImum 70% marks. However, those awaiting result can also apply.
c. Mere appearance in NUMS)MDCAT does not confer the right to apply for or dm admission to any medicament institution.
d. Candidates of O&A level or equivalent qualification. must have equivalence certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) office
Note: NUMS-MDCAT is mandatory for admission in Army Medical College, Rawalpindi. whereas entry test conducted by any provincial regional admitting university will be applicable for admission in private medical and dental institutions, all over Pakistan under PMDC regulations 2018 (as amended on 30’ May 2019)
National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS)
Entry Test (NUMS-MDCAT) for MBBS/BDS-2019
Test Date: Sunday, 1st September 2019
* Application Form should reach NTS office latest by the last date of submission of Registration Form.
* NTS will not be responsible for late receiving of Application Form through Courier / Pakistan Post etc.
* Last Date of Online Submission of application form is Monday, 19th August 2019 (4:00 PM).
* Password must be at least six (6) character long.
* Secret Question will help you to retrieve your password (in case you forget your password).
* Remember your Password, Secret Question, and Secret Answer.
* After Sign-up, you can Log-in to continue with the application form for the selected admission-program.
* After successful submission of the application form, Application Form will be displayed. Print the Application Form and deposit fee in any branch of HBL and send Application Form along with Original Deposit Slip (NUMS Copy to National Testing Service (NUMS Project) Plot 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
Nums Registration and How to apply:
a. All candidates must visit NUMS Website http://www.numspak.edu.pk/ for details of NUMS-MDCAT 2019 and fill the application form. Please apply using a laptop or desktop but not the mobile phone. Nums Registration NTS Registration 2019.
b. Candidate can submit his/her application by dicking the submit button.
c. Upon successful submission of application, the candidate will be able to print NUMS-MDCAT 2019 fee challan
d. The Candidate Is required to visit the nearest branch of Habib Bank Ltd. (countrywide) to deposit Entry Test Fee and send the paid “NUMS Copy” of fee challan to NTS at Plot No. 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8l1, Islamabad before 20 August 2019.
Nums Fee Structure
• NTS will dispatch Roll No Slips to all the eligible candidates through his/her email address and will inform Roll No and center of the test by SMS NTS will upload Admit Card on its Website and candidates are required to take the print of Admit Card.
• The Mobile Numbers, E-mail and Mailing address provided in the online Application Form should be entered correctly and it should be functional in all respects as the SMS, E-mail alerts, allotted Roll Numbers and Examination Centers shall be sent to these mobile numbers and E-mail
• Entry Test Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
1 • Schedule of NUMS-MDCAT 2019 I
Online Registration for Entry Test Starts Monday, 29 July 2019
Last date for online registration for Entry test Monday. 19 August 2019. 4 pm.
Entry Test Date Sunday, 1 September 2019
Entry Test Processing Fee Rs. 3000/-
8. Syllabus of NUMS-MDCAT 2019:
The syllabus of NUMS-MDCAT 2019 shall be available on NUMS Website http://www.numspak.edu.pk/ The candidates are advised to prepare for the test according to this syllabus from their own textbooks. They are cautioned against commercial courses being offered by various academies for preparation of Nums Registration NTS Registration 2019.
The pattern of NUMS-MOCAT 2019:
a Passrng Marks 0f NUMS-MDCAT will be6O%(1201200)
b. NUMS-MDCAT shall comprise a single question paper containing 200 multiple-choice questions (MCQ5) divided into the following four (04) sections: Biology = 80 MCQs, Chemistry = 60 MCQs, Physics = 40 MCQs and Enish =20 MCQs.
c. The duration of the test shall be 150 minutes (2&112 hours) and the total marks shall be 200 There shall be No Negative Marking in the test
d Additional details and guidelines regarding filling of Answer Sheets are available at www.nts.org.ok.
e. There shall be question papers of different codes in which the sequence of questions and their responses shall be different from one another. The questions, however, shall be the same.
10. Self-Scoring System (SSS):
a The candidates will be required to mark their answers on a double sheeted Response Form The candidate will mark answers on the upper colored sheet which will be automatically transferred on the lower, carbonized sheet At the end of the Test. the upper sheet will be collected by the invigilation staff whereas the candidate will be allowed to take lower carbonized sheet with him/her.
b. The University will display the answer keys to the question papers of all the codes on its website http://www.numspak.edu.pk/ on nextworking day.
c. Once the keys are released, the candidates can calculate their score themselves on the carbonized copy of Response Form with the help of concerned key.
Ct The official result of the Test shall be declared by the University as soon as possible, It shall be displayed on the university website http://www.numspak.edu.pk/
11. Important Instructions:
a. The candidates must reach their respective centers at-least one hour before the commencement of the test on Sunday, 1” September 2019 (i.e. by 09:00 AM). The centers will be sealed I dosed at 09:15 AM.
b. The candidates must bring following with them on the test day:
(1) PrintoutofAdmit Card.
(2) Original Passport I CNIC I NICOP! POC I Smart card for Juvenile or Original NADRA token slip! Form B with any Valid Government document having photographs.
(3) A clean, hard Clip Board without any marks or written material.
(4) Two good quality Blue ballpoint pens (Not Pencils, Pointers or Markers).
c. Candidates who do not send a paid copy of the challan of test Fee, will not be called for the test
d. Candidates who do not fill up the application form correctly (fabricated 70% or above of HSSC marks), their result will not be announced
Note The candidate who fails to bring Original CNICINICOPIPOCIPassport. smart card for Juvenile and print-out of his/her Admit Card shall not be allowed to appear in the test.
For more information, visit http://www.numspak.edu.pk/
Phone: 051.9270686, 051.9270677,051 •9271877, Email: admissions2ol9@numspak..du.pk
Postal Address: Admissions Office, NUMS Secretariat C/O Military HospItal,
The Mall, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Nums Registration NTS Registration for MDCAT 2019
|Primary Jobs||Middle Jobs|
|Matric Base Jobs||Intermediate|
|Bachelor Jobs||Master Jobs|
|Mphil Jobs||PhD Jobs|
|M.Ed Jobs||B.Ed Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|DAE Jobs||MBBS Jobs|
|LLB Jobs||ACCA Jobs|
|P.G Diploma Jobs||Others|
|Karachi Jobs||Lahore Jobs|
|Islamabad Jobs||Rawalpindi Jobs|
|Sahiwal Jobs||Quetta Jobs|
|Sargodha Jobs||Okara Jobs|
|Mobile Rate||Free Game|
|ITS Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||UTS Jobs
|STS Jobs ||BTS Jobs
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||AJKPSC Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Government Latest Jobs|
|Sindh Government Latest Jobs|
|Baluchistan Government Latest Jobs|
|KPK Government Latest Jobs|