National Skill University Islamabad Admission 2021 Apply Online
National Skill University Islamabad Admission
National Skill University Islamabad Admission has announced an Admission opportunity in Islamabad Pakistan. This post was published on 26-08-2021. Interested candidates should submit their applications, along with all needed documentation, before the deadline.
4 YEARS BACHELOR PROGRAMS Eligibility Criteria
- BSc Civil Engineering Technology – candidates must have Intermediate with Engineering/Computer Science Or DAE in relevant technology
- BSc Electrical Engineering Technology– candidates must have Intermediate with Engineering/Computer Science Or DAE in relevant technology
- BSc Information Engineering Technology – candidates must have Intermediate with Engineering/Computer Science Or DAE in relevant technology
- BSc Mechanical Engineering Technology – candidates must have Intermediate with Engineering/Computer Science Or DAE in relevant technology
- BS Medical Laboratory Technology – intermediate with Pre-Medical/Medical Laboratory Technology
- BS Mathematics – intermediate with Mathematics Or DAE
For all BSc/BS programs admission, students must have secured at least 50% marks in intermediate examination OR any other examination of a Foreign University/Institution/Examining Body equivalent to admission defined criteria (Equivalence and percentage of marks will be determined and verified by the IBCC. It will be applicant’s responsibility to get all verified/certified credentials). National Skill University Islamabad Admission.
Certificate Courses Eligibility Criteria
- A person holding a minimum of a Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent from the relevant recognized board/institution shall be eligible for admission in the certificate course.
- In the case of General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) A-Level, American High School Diploma, or any other foreign qualification, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) shall be mandatory.
- Documents required along with the application form are
- Attested copies of all educational certificates, diplomas
- Domicile certificate
- Two recent passport size photographs
- An attested copy of the CNIC or B-form
- The maximum age limit for admission in all certificates is 30 years on the application submission deadline. Age relaxation up to five years can be granted under special circumstances with the approval of the admission committee. National Skill University Islamabad Admission.
National Skill University Islamabad Admission Advertisement Image 2021
4 Year Bachelor Degree Programs – Admissions Fall 2021
- Signed Application Form https://www.nsu.edu.pk/public/academics/forms/Admission_Form_Fall_2021_Undergraduate_Programs.pdf – Hard Copy (Duly filled)
- Two passport size photographs
- Attach an attested copy of the domicile
- Attested copies of all academic certificates (One Set)
- Attested copy of CNIC/B-Form (only if age is less than CNIC required limit)
Download Offline Form Here https://www.nsu.edu.pk/public/academics/forms/Admission_Form_Fall_2021_Undergraduate_Programs.pdf or Visit Downloads: https://www.nsu.edu.pk/downloads
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should submit their applications at https://www.nsu.edu.pk/admissions/ along with all needed documentation, before the deadline.
دلچسپی رکھنے والے طالب علم اس لائن میں موجود لنک کو سلیکٹ کرنے کے بعد ہائی لائٹ کر کے رائٹ کلک میں اوپن بزریعہ گو- ٹو لنک (Go to Link) پر کلک کریں
Welcome to NSU Admission Registration Portal
The admissions office at the National Skills University (NSU) welcomes you to your future. Thank you for taking the time to visit our website.
- If you need more information about the admission process, please do Click Here https://nsu.edu.pk/application-steps
- If you are new, Register Here https://www.nsu.edu.pk/admissions/register or Login with the existing Username and Password.
- This online application is expected to take about 10 minutes to complete.
We consider each admission application valuable and will contact you soon.
1. Undergraduate Studies aptitude test conducted by Educational Testing Council will be acceptable.
2. An admission test will be conducted at the National Skills University Islamabad based on the intermediate level as per the following distribution.
- English (25%)
- Mathematics/Biology (25%)
- Analytical Skills (25%)
- General knowledge (25%)
We are providing Latest Government Jobs, Marketing Jobs, National Skill University Islamabad Admission, Online Apply, jobs in Pakistan, Medical Department Jobs, Murtazaweb.com, online jobs in Pakistan, Lesco Wapda, Pepco, PAF Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, Pak Navy, PPSC, FPSC, NTS, PTS, Punjab Police Department, National Skill University Islamabad Admission, Atomic Energy, Banking, Medical, Teaching Jobs.
Disclaimer: Before you apply for a job or give an advance to a like officer, confirm everything. We are not liable for any damage or loss.