Ministry of Science and Technology 2019 CUI
Ministry of Science and Technology 2019 CUI Comsats University Islamabad Government of Pakistan Ministry of Science and Technology COMSATS University Islamabad (CUI) is a federally chartered fast-growing research-based University of Pakistan. With the main campus in Islamabad, its satellite campuses are in Abbottabad, Attock, Lahore, Sahiwal, Vehari, Wah. COMSATS also has a virtual campus. COMSATS seeks an eminent academic or distinguished administrator for the position of Rector who will bring inspirational and effective leadership to this growing, dynamic university. Candidates for the position will be expected to demonstrate a passion for research and education management evidenced through their own track record in academic leadership. Please Visit my Website To Check Latest Jobs, Government Jobs 2019 in (CUI Comsats University Islamabad ) from All Newspapers, Nawaye Waqt, Jang, Express, Dawn and The Nation 2019.
The Rector provides leadership to the university’s core functions of academics, administration, research and resource mobilization and presides over the university’s strategic operations and development activities. S(he) will lead the university’s governing body where all major decisions affecting the University are taken and through its Senate will report to the Chancellor of University. The Rector will also represent the university to multiple stakeholders and at high profile events. S(he) is expected to lead the expansion of the university through cutting-edge scholarship in research and improve the academic standing of the institution in Pakistan.
B. Position Requirements
1. Demonstrated leadership experience at a similar level from one or more internationally recognized academic institution(s) of higher learning.
2. Eminent academic or distinguished administrator with a proven track record of institution building, attaining academic excellence and management acumen.
3. Preferably possess a PhD degree or equivalent qualifications recognized by the Higher Education Commission, Pakistan.
4. The applicant must have professional standing supported by research, publications and an effective ad ministrative governance record.
5. The applicant is expected to demonstrate a deep understanding of higher education issues including pedagogy, quality assurance, research and development and its impact on economy, the development of human resources, resources mobilization as well as a constructive interaction with diverse communities.
6. The applicant must not be more than 65 years of age.
C. Terms of Appointment
The Rector shall be appointed by the Chancellor for a tenure of five years on such terms and conditions and salary package as prescribed by the relevant statutes.
D. Other Considerations
1. Those already in Government /Semi Government service are required to apply through proper channel.
2. Those who previously applied, in response to the earlier advertisement for the said post, are encouraged to reapply.
3. Pakistanis in leadership positions in leading universities and colleges overseas are especially encouraged to apply.
4. A complete list of academic research and other relevant publications are expected.
5. Short-listed candidates will be contacted for one or more interviews.
6. True copies of all submissions will be required from those who are short-listed.
E. Application requirements
1. A full Curriculum Vitae and attested/certified copies of all the degrees, certificates and testimonials.
2. A letter of Intent in no more than 500 words, that outlines a vision statement supporting the development, sustenance, and growth of CUI.
3. Names of three referees and their contact details.
The last date for submitting the application, complete in all respect, is
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Tariq Masood. PID(l)1 255119 – -. Joint Scientific Advisor (IL) / Secretary, Search Committee
Ministry of Science and Technology
Send your application to Constitution Avenue, Sector G-512, Islamabad
7 Phone: +92-51-9203639; Fax: +92-51-9201815
Email: email@example.com (soft and scanned copies are acceptable)
Ministry of Science and Technology 2019 CUI Comsats University Islamabad