Ministry of Law and Justice Islamabad Jobs 2019
Ministry of Law and Justice Islamabad Jobs 2019 for Data Process Assistant, Latest Jobs, Government Jobs, Jobs in Pakistan, (Ministry of Law and Justice Islamabad Jobs 2019) Private Jobs, FIA Jobs, Lesco Wapda Jobs, Pepco Jobs, PAF Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, Pak Navy Jobs, PPSC Jobs, FPSC Jobs, NTS, SPSC Jobs, KPPSC Jobs, Police Jobs, Nadra Jobs, Pakistan Railway Jobs, Overseas Jobs, Intelligence Jobs, Today Jobs, Nab Jobs, Atomic Energy Jobs, Banking Jobs, Medical Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Data Entry Jobs, City Wise Jobs, Latest Posts in Pakistan, Official Jobs, Work Home, Today Newspapers Jobs, Paper PK Jobs, Dubai Career, Earn Money Online.
We are providing jobs from All Newspapers, Nawaye Waqt, Jang, Express, Dawn, The Nations, Aaj News, and The Nation etc, through murtazaweb.com. Latest Government Jobs in Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Jhelum, Faisalabad, Multan, Punjab, Baluchistan, Sindh, KPK, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Qatar, etc. Online apply Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, Latest Admission schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the institutes of the official latest advertisement below.
Applications are invited for the following posts on contract basis on the fixed pay package as mentioned against each for a period of one year up to 30-06-2020, under the Project titled Automation of Federal Courts Located at Federal Courts Complex, Islamabad”:
Terms & Conditions
1. Application on an escribed form should reach the undersigned within 15 days from the date of advertisement. The application form can be downloaded from the official website www. molaw.gov.pk.
2. Incomplete applications, advance copies and those received after the ing date will not be entertained.
3. Candidates will have to produce original certificates at the time of test/interview.
4. All candidates applying for the above-mentioned post (s) shall be entitled to the upper age relaxation as per rules.
5. Candidates already in Government Service may apply through proper channel.
6. In the exigency of Service, the number of posts can be increased or decreased, as the case may be.
7. Department reserves the right to reject any or all of the applications received for the position without assigning any reason thereof.
8. Only eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
9. No TNDA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
Deputy Secretary (Dev)
Ministry of Law and Justice, Federal Service Tribunal Building
5th floor, G-5/2, Islamabad.
Ministry of Law and Justice Islamabad Jobs 2019 for Data Process Assistant
Last Date: October-15-2019