Mehran University Jobs 2019, Executive Director
Mehran University Jobs 2019, Executive Director, Director Training & Partnerships, we are providing Latest Executive Director, Director Training & Partnerships Jobs, Download Application Form with government jobs in punjab, (Mehran University Jobs 2019) with more Advertisement on newspaper classifieds, paperpkads, jobs in pakistan, pakistan jobs bank, Private Jobs, online jobs in pakistan, FIA Jobs, Lesco Wapda Jobs, Pepco Jobs, PAF Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, Pak Navy Jobs, PPSC Jobs, FPSC Jobs, NTS, SPSC Jobs, KPPSC Jobs, Police Jobs, Nadra Jobs, Pakistan Railway Jobs, Overseas Jobs, Intelligence Jobs, Today Jobs, Nab Jobs, Atomic Energy Jobs, Banking Jobs, Medical Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Data Entry Jobs, City Wise Jobs, Latest Posts in Pakistan, Official Jobs, Work Home, newspaper ads Paper PK Jobs, Dubai Career, Earn Money Online available here on murtazaweb.com.
And we are also providing jobs from All Newspapers, Nawaye Waqt, jang news, jang epaper, Express, Dawn, The Nations, Aaj News, and The Nation etc, through Jobinfolink.com, Latest Government Jobs in Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Jhelum, Faisalabad, Multan, Punjab, Baluchistan, Sindh, KPK, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Qatar, etc. Online apply Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, Latest Admission schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the institutes of the official latest advertisement below.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the following posts at U.S.-Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Water, Mehran University of Engineering & Technology, Jamshoro. The candidates possessing the educational qualifications and fulfilling the conditions as laid down below should send their CVs along with cover letter justifying their candidature for the applied position. All positions are tenured/contractual for 03 years.
1. Applications along with the attested photocopies of all documents from Matnc to onwards, CNIC, Domicile and Experience Certificates should be sent to the undersigned on or before December 06, 2019.
2. The applicant has to make payment of Rs. 1,500/- through Bank Challan in Habib Bank Limited, Mehran University Booth, Jamshoro or any online branch of HBL Account No. 00727901894001, Account Title: CASW Leveraging.
3. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate applications along with bank challan with necessary documents for each post.
4. Candidates who are already serving in Government/Semi-Government and autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel accompanied by N.O.C. from the employer. An advance copy of the application(s) may be sent, so as to reach within the due date.
5. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
6. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
7. No. T.A I D.A. will be paid for appearing at the interview.
8. Please clearly mention the “position name applied for” on top of the envelope.
9. The Center offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the individual’s qualifications and experience.
10. Candidates who have already applied for any of the above position, need not apply again.
11. The University reserves the right to delete any post(s) partially and/or wholly.
Females are strongly encouraged to apply. To promote gender, the center provides additional incentives,
including standard on-campus accommodation facilities for women.
Further information can be obtained from:
U.S.-Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Water (USPCAS-W)
Mehran University of Engineering & Technology (MUET),
Last Date 06-December-2019