LHC Jobs 2019-Lahore High Court Jobs Latest jobs, Government Jobs, Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Applications ONLY. Online Job Portal is available at the LHC website (www.jobs.lhc.gov.pk ).
2. The candidates are directed to carefully read syllabus mentioned against each cadre before applying online. The Job Descriptions of the posts are also available at the LHC website (www.jobs.lhc.gov.pk ).
3. Age Relaxation will be permissible to in-service Government employees under the Punjab Civil Servants Recruitment (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1976.
4. Deadline: Application form shall not be entertained after 11:59 p.m. on 13.09.2019 (CLOSING DATE).
5. To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they are physically fit, healthy and fulfill all the requirements of the rules and selection criteria (relating to the relevant post) as advertised before the closing date.
6. The ONLINE APPLICATION FORM must be filled in completely with utmost care to furnish the correct details. Candidate can edit the information before submission. Once the form is submitted, it can’t be edited; no application/request for change/addition in the application Form against the applied posts will be entertained. Incomplete application will be rejected immediately. No application will be entertained without depositing application fee. Candidates applying for more than one post have to submit processing fee separately for each post.
7. The applicants for the posts mentioned shall deposit a non-refundable processing fee worth Rs.1000/- in A/c “Human Resources, Lahore High Court, Lahore”(0527549781001128). The online deposit can be made in any branch of MCB in Punjab by filling following the information on the Deposit Slip: – i. Name of the Candidate ii. CNIC of the Candidate iii. Job Title iv. Job Code
8. The applicants shall upload through the scanned image, duly paid & stamped MCB Deposit Slip in the online application form.
9. Fee once paid for any post applied for cannot be used for any other post/recruitment.
10. Original Deposit Slip shall be provided by the candidate at the time of test/interview without which, he will not be allowed to appear in the test/Interview. Original receipt will be retained by the LHC for the record.
11. HARD COPY OF ONLINE Application Form is not required to be submitted.
12. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for Test and Interview. The criterion for shortlisting shall be determined by the Authority. Short-listed Applicants will be required to submit attested copies of all documents at the time of interview.
13. Candidates must mention their postal address, mobile number and preferably a valid personal e-mail ID, to be kept active during the entire recruitment process. The candidate should also make sure that e-mail sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk /spam folder.
14. Qualifying/pass marks in the Test and Interview shall be determined by the Authority.
15. Candidates will be called for interview/test whatever the case may be, provisionally and in case any information is found incorrect, false, during the detailed scrutiny, before the interview, the application shall be rejected and the applicant will be prosecuted in accordance with the law.
16. Candidates already in Government Service are required to submit their applications “Through Proper Channel” along with NOC issued by the concerned Administrative Departments showing date, month and year of their induction in Govt. service duly signed and stamped by the issuing authority
17. The Lahore High Court, Lahore reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies and to reject any or all application(s) without assigning any reason.
18. The appointment of the successful candidates shall be subject to a complete medical examination and physical/medical fitness hence, persons suffering from infectious or serious diseases need not apply.
19. Primarily, the test may be conducted at the Principal Seat or the Benches at Bahawalpur, Multan & Rawalpindi at the discretion of the Authority.
20. No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants called for Test and Interview.
21. Should any information or clarification be required regarding the functioning of the job-portal system, please contact 04299212951-Ext-250. (KHALID SAEED WATTOO) ADDITIONAL REGISTRAR (HR) LAHORE HIGH COURT, LAHORE
LHC Jobs 2019-Lahore High Court Jobs Latest jobs
Last Date: September-13-09-2019
Trend Jobs[table “8” not found /]
|Jobs in Jang Newspaper|
|Jobs in Express Newspaper|
|Jobs in Dawn Newspaper|
|Jobs in Nwaiwaqt Newspaper|
|Jobs in The News Newspaper|
|Jobs in Dunya Newspaper|
|Jobs in Aaj Newspaper|
|Jobs in Ausaf News|
|Jobs in The Nation|
|Jobs in Mashriq Newspaper|
|Jobs in Kawish Newspaper|
|Primary Jobs||Middle Jobs|
|Matric Base Jobs||Intermediate|
|Bachelor Jobs||Master Jobs|
|Mphil Jobs||PhD Jobs|
|M.Ed Jobs||B.Ed Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|DAE Jobs||MBBS Jobs|
|LLB Jobs||ACCA Jobs|
|P.G Diploma Jobs||Others|
|Karachi Jobs||Lahore Jobs|
|Islamabad Jobs||Rawalpindi Jobs|
|Sahiwal Jobs||Quetta Jobs|
|Sargodha Jobs||Okara Jobs|
|Mobile Rate||Free Game|
|ITS Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||UTS Jobs |
|STS Jobs ||BTS Jobs |
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||AJKPSC Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs|
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs|
|Police Department Jobs|
|Punjab Government Latest Jobs|
|Sindh Government Latest Jobs|
|Balochistan Government Latest Jobs|
|KPK Government Latest Jobs|