Lesco Jobs NTS 2019 Lahore Electric Supply Company
Lesco Jobs NTS 2019 Lahore Electric Supply Company 1148 Plus Vacancies Latest, Latest Jobs, Government Jobs, Jobs in Pakistan, Private Jobs, FIA Jobs, Lesco Wapda Jobs, Pepco Jobs, PAF Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, Pak Navy Jobs, PPSC Jobs, FPSC Jobs, NTS, SPSC Jobs, KPPSC Jobs, Police Jobs, Nadra Jobs, Pakistan Railway Jobs, Overseas Jobs, Intelligence Jobs, Today Jobs, Nab Jobs, Atomic Energy Jobs, Banking Jobs, Medical Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Data Entry Jobs, City Wise Jobs, Latest Posts in Pakistan, Official Jobs, Work Home, Today Newspapers Jobs, Paper PK Jobs, Dubai Career, Earn Money Online.
(Lesco Jobs NTS 2019 Lahore Electric Supply Company) We are providing jobs from All Newspapers, Nawaye Waqt, Jang, Express, Dawn, The Nations, Aaj News, and The Nation etc, through murtazaweb.com. Latest Government Jobs in Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Jhelum, Faisalabad, Multan, Punjab, Baluchistan, Sindh, KPK, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Qatar, etc. Online apply Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, Latest Admission schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the institutes of the official latest advertisement below.
Lahore Electric Supply Company invites applications through M/s National Testing Service (NTS) for the post of Assistant Unman in (BPS-05) on contract basis initially for one year (maybe extended on performance) from districts of Lahore, Okara, Kasur, Sheikhupura and Nankana Sahib domiciled on the following criteria;
1. The minimum qualification will be Matric.
2. The recruitment for the post of ALM will initially start through screening of Physical Parameters and those fulfilling physical parameters will undergo Skill Test and those who qualify Skill test by securing minimum 50% marks will be called for Physical Endurance Test (i.e. Running, Push-Ups/Dund, Lifting of Weight, Digging, Climbing Skill (Tower/1..addar and pulling of Wires). Finally, those who will qualify the Physical Endurance Test by securing minimum 50% marks will be called for balloting as per shortlisting criteria.
3. Candidates with any physical disability will not be considered for the post of ALM.
4. Women will not be considered for the post of ALM.
Criteria and Skills
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant post application form available
on the NTS website with this advertisement.
1. The applicants applying against the post of Junior Engineer & Junior Engineer (Civil) must be registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) at the time of submission of application. The candidates who do not have PEC Registration are not eligible to apply.
2. The age relaxation allowed as per Government Policies is already given against all posts. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except candidates belonging to scheduled casts, Buddhist, FATA/Gilgit Biltistan and AJK are allowed 3 years and Disabled person 1 0 years relaxation in upper age limit.
3. Govt. serving Employees who completed at least 2-years as regular service till the last date of submission of application, will be entitled age relaxation up two-years up to the age of 55-years and are also advised to apply after getting approval by the concerned authority.
4. The candidates who are applying for the posts at Sr. No.4 & 5 (LS-I & Bill Distributor) shall be eligible to apply to have domicile I from districts of Lahore, Okara, Kasur, Sheikhupura and Nankana Sahib.
5. For vacancies at Sr. No.4&5, 20% LESCO employee’s children quota and 5% of Minorities quota will be observed as per laid down policy.
6. Candidates applying against 20% LESCO employee’s children quota must ensure to attach a certificate duly signed by Dy. The manager concerned regarding employment of father (Died after retirement Retired /working in LESCO) by certifying that no child has been appointed against 20% employee’s children quota.
7. Candidates applying against 20% LESCO employee’s children quota (ECQ) must ensure to attach CNIC of father/ mother and provide an affidavit that his/her brother /sister or widowed mother is not already employed in this quota. Concealing facts regarding the appointment of any brother /sister or widowed mother will lead to disqualification of the applicant at any stage of recruitment.
8. The candidates selected for appointment against 20% LESCO employee’s children quota will be entitled to age relaxation up to the age of 40-years in prescribed age limit.
9. Candidates applying against 2% disabled quota (where applicable) must attach Disability certificate from Assessment Board for the Disabled persons from City/District/Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of disabled persons.
1 0. Disability of candidate will be examined by WAPDA medical board viz-a-viz suitability of the duty of the post.
1 1. Computer knowledge is mandatory for all posts.
1 2. As per Establishment Division guideline the testing agency will charge 50% of the fee directly from applicant & rest of 50% shall be paid by LESCO, therefore, each applicant will pay Rs 175/- to the testing agency.
I Only shortlisted applicants will be called for induction test/interview.
1 4. Company has the right to reject one or all applications without assigning any reason.
1 5. LESCO reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
1 6. Dismissed /screened out employees of any organization or having a criminal record are not eligible for employment in LESCO.
1 7. Concealment or misrepresentation of facts at any stage will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
1 8. No TNDA will be allowed to candidates for test /interview.
1 9. Late submission of applications by Courier Service will have no binding upon LESCO and M/s National Testing Service (NTS).
20. Incomplete applications and the applications received after due date will not be considered.
21. The last date for receipt of applications is (1 5-days from the date of advertisement).
HOW TO APPLY
i. Online registration and submission of application please visit NTS Website: www.nts.org.pk
ii. The test fee will be charged to candidates @ Rs:175/- per applicant. Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, MCB or ABL on prescribed Bank Challan downloadable from the website: www.nts.org.pk
iii. Candidates are required to send complete prescribed application form along with attested copies of all educational documents, domicile certificate, CNIC and other relevant documents/certificates as well as two recent passport size photographs through courier service/Pakistan Post, etc. to; Manager Operations National Testing Service 96, Street No.4, Sector H-8/1 , ISLAMABAD.
iv. Applications submitted by hand or received after due date will not be entertained.
v. After applying for the post(s), applicants are advised to regularly check NTS website: www.nts.org.pk for an important announcement (procedure for roll numbers slip/ written test schedule/Result, etc.) related recruitment against stated posts.
For further information, please contact: UAN: +92-51 -844-444- 11
Lesco Jobs NTS 2019 Lahore Electric Supply Company 1148 Plus Vacancies Latest
* Use Capital Letters to fill the registration form. (Mandatory)
* After successful submission of application form, application form will be displayed. Print the application form and deposit fee in any branch of ABL, MCB, HBL and send application form with Original Deposit Slip (NTS Copy) to (LESCO Project) NTS Headquarter, 96, Street No.4, Sector H-8/1 Islamabad. (Mandatory)
* Fill your information carefully and proof read it before submitting your Online Application.
* You must upload your photograph (passport size only); otherwise your application will not be processed.
* Click the submit button only once, sometimes application submission can take few minutes if you are using a dialup connection, so be patient.
* Please make sure that the “Deposit Id” on the application form should be same as allotted to you on the time of registration. “Do not use the application form of any other candidate”.
* Keep a photocopy of the application form with you for your record.
* After uploading your photograph online also attach your 2 recent photographs on page 2 of application form. Otherwise attach your photographs on the photograph boxes on page 1 and page 2.
* Please send application form with original deposit slip (NTS Copy), two passport size photograph, copy of CNIC and All Academic DMCs/ Certificates to the address given below latest by ” Monday, 14th October 2019″
96, Street No.4, Sector H-8/1 Islamabad
Last Date: October-14-2019
|Primary Jobs||Middle Jobs|
|Matric Base Jobs||Intermediate|
|Bachelor Jobs||Master Jobs|
|Mphil Jobs||PhD Jobs|
|M.Ed Jobs||B.Ed Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|DAE Jobs||MBBS Jobs|
|LLB Jobs||ACCA Jobs|
|P.G Diploma Jobs||Others|
|Karachi Jobs||Lahore Jobs|
|Islamabad Jobs||Rawalpindi Jobs|
|Sahiwal Jobs||Quetta Jobs|
|Sargodha Jobs||Okara Jobs|
|Mobile Rate||Free Game|
|ITS Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||UTS Jobs
|STS Jobs ||BTS Jobs
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||AJKPSC Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Government Latest Jobs|
|Sindh Government Latest Jobs|
|Baluchistan Government Latest Jobs|
|KPK Government Latest Jobs|