Lahore High Court Jobs 2019 for Civil Judges-cum-Magistrates Latest
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates domiciled in Punjab, possessing the following qualifications as prescribed in the Punjab Judicial Service Rules, 1994 for appointment against vacant posts of the Civil Judges-cum-Magistrates (BS- 17) or. temporary basis likely to be permanent.
An advocate who possesses a degree in Law from a recognized university entitling him/her to pracbsc the profession of law or is a Member of the Faculty of Advocates of Scotland;
An advocate who has actively practiced the profession of law for not less than 02 years after having been
enrolled as an advocate. (Two years’ practice as an advocate shall be counted from the date when the
Advocate enrolled with any Bar Association under Rule 7.10 read with Rule 7.12 of The Punjab Legal
Practitioners and Bar Council Rules, 1974.)
For the purposes of this clause:
a) The expression practiced the profession of law shall include any period of Government service by a person as:
1) District Attorney, Deputy District Attorney or an Assistant District Attorney; or
(ii) full-time prosecutor authorized to conduct the prosecution on behalf of the Government; and
(b) to prove active practice the candidate shall declare by an affidavit (attached with the application form) that:
i) l-le/ she had been actively practicing the profession of law during two years till closing date of advertisement; and
(ii) during this period he/she had not engaged himself/herself in any other whole lime service, business or as the case may be, occupation for gain.
Not less than 22 years and not more than 35 years on 29th June 2Q1,
BS-17 plus admissible allowances.
Three percent (3%) quota as reserved for disabled persons envisaged by Disabled Persons (Employment. and Rehabilitation) Ordinance, 1981 as amended by Section 2 of the Punjab Disabled Persons (Employment and Rehabilitation) (Amendment) Act, 2015.
Five percent (5%) quota as reserved for minorities in the light of Govt. of the Punjab Notification No.SOR-I[I(S&GAD)1-35/93, dated 27.03.2010
lie written examination shall consist of seven papers A candidate shall answer all the papers in English except Paper VI (Urdu). The time allowed for each paper shall be 03 hours. The papers and maximum marks allocated teach paper are as under;
• The contract, 1872
• The Guardian and Wards Act, 1890 read with the relevant provision
• The Limitation Act, 1908
• Muslim Family Laws (Pakistan)
• The Punjab Pre-Emption Act, 1991
• Punjab Rented Pretniscs Act, 2009
• The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
• The General Clauses Act, 1897
• The Court Fee Act, 1870
• The Registration Act, 1908
• The Specific Relief Act, 1877
O The Punjab Land Revenue Act, 1967
• The Pakistan Penal Code, 1860
• The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1898
• The Juvenile Justice System Ordinance 2000
• The Qanoon-e-Shahadat Order, 1984
• Lahore High Court Rules and Orders Volumes II & UI
• The Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 1973
• The Punjab Civil Courts Ordinance, 1962
COM MEN CEMENT OF EXAM INITIO N
The examination will commence w.e.f1 26th November 2019.
PASSING MARKSPSYCUQLOGICAL AND APTITUDE TEST
Candidates securing 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in aggregate shall be considered to h2ve passed the written examination.
After passing the written examination, the candidates shall undergo a compulsory psychological arid aptitude test.
The report of the said Test (without awarding any marks) shall be placed before the Interview committee for consideration at the time of interview.
Candidates passing the written examination shall be called for viva voce. Those who obtain 50 percent marks in interview shall be considered for appointment
(1) A candidate shall not be eligible to appear in an examination of a category under the Punjab Judicial Service Rules, 1994 if he has already availed himself of three chances in that category.
(2) The candidates also required to mention if they have availed the chance of examination of 2017
The date sheet and place of examination will be intimated to the eligible candidates through call letters, and also through SMS or e-mail or press.
The High Court reserves the right to fill any post or to frame any kind of policy without assigning any reason.
In case of concealment of facts, false information or misstatement made by any candidate in any document is found; the Lahore High Court reserves its right to cancel the candidature at any stage, even after the appointment. Such concealment/misstatement shall lead to proceedings against the said candidate under the Punjab Legal Practitioners and Bar Councils Act, 1973 or criminal prosecution under the Pakistan Penal Code, 1860 and shall forfeit his/her right to appear in this or subsequent examination(s) or to remain in service
Conduct of the applicant in the Courts during practice would be relevant.
An online prescribed application form is availab1e on the official website of the Lahore High Court, i.e. WWW. lhc.gov.pk.
(8) Candidates are required to deposit non-refundable examination fee of R.s.4000/- (Rupees four thousand only) in any branch of MCB Bank situated within the province of Punjab in MCB Bank Lahore High Court, Lahore Branch Gold Saving Account No.0785503341001134 titled Human Resource-District Judiciary and fill in the online prescribed application form. After taking print thereof, the candidates are required to forward an application form to the office of the undersigned a!ongwith original deposit slip. Deposit slips are available in all the branches of MCB Bank. The candidate must fill the following information on the Deposit Slip:
The online application form along with the hard copy, original bank deposit slip and the relevant documents must be dispatched to the office of the undersigned on or before 29th June _2Q19) whereafter no online submission or: hard copy shall be accepted.
The attested copies of the following documents must be attached with the hard copy of the application
(a) All educational certificates.
(b) Domicile certificate.
(c) Computerized National Eden city Card.
(d Two years’ experience certificate as an advocate duly signed by the concerned President, District Bar Association, stating the date when the candidate we enrolled as a member of the Bar Association and duly countersigned by the concerned District and Sessions Judge.
(e) Enrolment certificate as an Advocate of Lower Courts.
(1) Enrolment certificate as an Advocate of High Court (if any.
(g) Character certificate, from the President District Bar Association duly countersigned by Lie District & Sessions Judge.
(h) Appointment letter in case of a Government employee.
(i) The Prosecutors and Government Employees who fall in the ambit of the Punjab Judicial Service Rules, 1994, shall provide the experience certificate on the prescribed proforma duly issued by the competent authority.
(k) Five latest passport size attested photographs (one from the front and four from the back side) by a Government officer of BS-17 or above who should give his/her full name, designation, affix his her official stamp and signatures. The said photographs shall be submitted in a small sized envelope and the same be uploaded (800kbs) while submitting the online application form.
Size: The photo needs to be of a 2 inch X 2-inch size.
Background: Light blue, white or off white.
i. Candidates need to be looking directly at the camera.
ii. The tilted face/posing is not allowed
iii. The features of the face need to be clearly visible for identification purpose
iv. Female candidates should also upload photos without covering the face for the identification and security purpose
1O) Incomplete applications will be rejected summarily. No delicicricy shall be permitted to be made up after the last date for submission of application forms.
l 1) Attachment of Enrollment & Membership Certificate of District Bar Association is compulsory under Rule 7(1)(a)(ii) of the Punjab Judicial Service Rules, 1994.
(12) District Attorneys, Deputy District Attorneys, Assistant District Attorneys, full-time prosecutors authorized to conduct the prosecution on behalf of the Government shall apply through proper channel.
(13) No age/experience relaxation shall be granted under the rules.
(14) Applications without bank deposit receipt shall be rejected summarily.
15) Candidates having enrollment with Islamabad Bar Council having Punjab Domicile; and evidence of two years practice at the Lahore High Court, Lahore or its subordinate courts are allowed to appear in the competitive examination.
(16) The applicants shall be governed by the rules, regulations, policy, and decisions made by the Lahc’re’ High Court, Lahore from time to time.
(17) The answer books of the examination shall be disposed-off after three months from the date of declaration of the final result. No representation/application of any kind shall be entertained thereafter.
lahore high court jobs 2019
lahore high court jobs 2019 online apply
lahore high court jobs 2019 advertisement
lahore high court jobs online apply
lahore high court jobs 2018
lahore high court jobs naib qasid 2018
lahore high court jobs naib qasid 2019
lahore high court jobs junior clerk list
lahore high court jobs test date
Lahore High Court Jobs 2019 for Civil Judges-cum-Magistrates Latest
|Primary Jobs||Middle Jobs|
|Matric Base Jobs||Intermediate|
|Bachelor Jobs||Master Jobs|
|Mphil Jobs||PhD Jobs|
|M.Ed Jobs||B.Ed Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|DAE Jobs||MBBS Jobs|
|LLB Jobs||ACCA Jobs|
|P.G Diploma Jobs||Others|
|Karachi Jobs||Lahore Jobs|
|Islamabad Jobs||Rawalpindi Jobs|
|Sahiwal Jobs||Quetta Jobs|
|Sargodha Jobs||Okara Jobs|
|Mobile Rate||Free Game|
|ITS Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||UTS Jobs
|STS Jobs ||BTS Jobs
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||AJKPSC Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Government Latest Jobs|
|Sindh Government Latest Jobs|
|Baluchistan Government Latest Jobs|
|KPK Government Latest Jobs|