Lahore College For Women University Lahore Jobs Feb-2019 For Junior Library Assistant Disable Quota
LAHORE COLLEGE FOR WOMEN UNIVERSITY
Jail Road, Lahore – Pakistan. Tel: 042-09203801-09,
99201950 Ext: 205 Fax: 042-99203077
SEATS VACANT UNDER 3%
DISABLED PERSONS QUOTA
Candidates having Domicile of Punjab for appointment on regular basis, can apply for the following posts at LCWU Main Campus (Lahore), under 3% disabled persons quota:
- Name of Post No.of Eligibility Criteria
1 Junior Library 01 Intermediate (at least second division)assistant with Diploma / Certificate in
(BPS-09) Library Science.
2 Lab Attendant 01 Matric or equivalent from a recognized BPS-02) institution or Board with since.
3 Naib Qasid 02 Literate.
(BS-02) Age: 18-30
- The University will comply with the instruction of Govt. of Punjab to fill the vacant posts, under 3% disabled persons quota.
- Disabled candidates will produce verified disability certificate issued by the concerned department! Medical Superintendent DHQ with the application.
- Application form along with one page C.V, attested copies of relevant documents, attested copy of CNIC, one recent photograph, and experience certil1cates must be attached with the application form.
- Application forms are available from Registrar Office.
- The last date for submission of application is 1 1.02.2019.
- For all posts only H.E.C recognized degrees are acceptable. No form will be considered without proper degree! certificate.
- Incomplete applications received after the due date will not be acceptable.
- Candidates presently working in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies should send their applications through Proper Channel only. Advance copies are not acceptable.
- Upper age limit is relax able in exceptional cases as per Government/ University rules.
- No TA/DA will be paid for Interview.
- Preference will be given to Female Candidates.
- University Authority reserves the right
- To shortlist the candidates.
- Not to fill any vacancy without any reason.
- Withhold appointment, on any advertised post.
- Increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
Last Date : Feb-11-2019