Lahore College For Women University Jobs February 2019 For Junior Library Assistant
Candidates having Domicile of. Punjab for appointment on regular basis, can apply for the following posts at LCWU Main Campus (Lahore), under 3% disabled persons quota:
Intermediate (at least second division) with Diploma 1 I Certificate in Library Science.
Matric or equivalent from a recognized institution or Board
• The University will comply with the instruction of Govt of Punjab to fill the vacant posts, under 3% disabled persons quota.
• Disabled candidates will produce verified disability certificate issued by the concerned department! Medical Superintendent DHQ with the application
O Application form along with one page C.V, attested copies of relevant documents, attested copy of CNIC, one recent photograph, and experience certificates must be attached with the application form.
• Application forms are available from Register Office,
• The last date for submission of application is 11-02-2O19
• For all posts only HIE.C recognized degrees are acceptable.
• Incomplete applications received after the due date will not be acceptable.
• Candidates presently working in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies should send their applications through Proper Channel only. Advance copies are not acceptable.
• Upper age limit is relax able in exceptional cases as per Government I University rules.
• No TA/DA will be paid for Interview.
• Preference will be given to Female Candidates,
• University Authority reserves the right
1. To shortlist the candidates,
2. Not to fill any vacancy without any reason.
3, Withhold appointment on any advertised post
4. Increase or decrease the number of vacancies. REGISTRAR
Last Date : Feb-11-2019