KPK Healthcare Commission Jobs has announced the Latest Government Jobs opportunity in KPK Pakistan. This post was published on 24-11-2021. MurtazaWeb.Com is Pakistan’s leading job search website, providing job searchers with access to the latest employment opportunities in 2021. We update the newspaper jobs regularly as you may browse Jang, Nawaiwaqt, Express, Dunya, The News, Daily Mashriq, and another English newspaper Dawn from different cities of Pakistan. KPK Healthcare Commission Jobs Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the official latest advertisement Below. If you want to get everyday employment in Pakistan 2021, you must subscribe to our portal.
Details of KPK Healthcare Commission Jobs 2021
Mashriq News Jobs
KPK Healthcare Commission
KPK Healthcare Commission Jobs Advertisement 2021
How to Apply?
Send or Download Application Form / Biodata / CV at email@example.com
- Reporting Line: Board of Commissioners
- Age: Upto 62 Years
- Salary: Attractive market based salary Commensurate with qualification and Experience.
- Location: Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Chief Executive Officer, being the Commission’s highest official, will be responsible for the overall management and operations of the commission. Under the guidance and supervision of the Board, he/she will oversee all programmatic aspects, ensuring that objectives are met on time, within budget and provide strategic and technical leadership to the Commission.
- Provides an inspired leadership and engages with the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP), Board of Commission and other stakeholders.
- Works with the Board to plan for both short- and long-term strategies and goals.
- Manages the operations of the commission and keep the board and other stakeholders informed on the situation of the commission.
- Provides advice to the Board members on all elements of the Commission’s business and specifically on matters, relating to probity, regularity and administration.
- Ensures performance targets are set and achieved, financial affairs are conducted legally and all financial targets are achieved.
- Ensures compliance of the Commission with all statutory, legislative and policy requirements.
- Supervises development of annual plans and budgets, three year rolling plans and long term strategic plan and is responsible to get approval of the members of the Health Care Commission.
- Develops and implements operational policies and strategic plans, oversees monitoring, evaluation, and reporting of the Commission’s program activities.
- Authorizes and approves recruitment of staff, as and when necessary.
- Leads and manages the Senior Management Team so that each Director is able to fulfil his/her individual responsibilities, ensuring that Directors work together to achieve the Commission’s aims and objectives by influencing, managing and monitoring their performance.
- Builds alliances and partnerships with other departments and organizations for the benefit of the commission.
- Acts as the primary spokesperson of the Commission and is the only person authorized to talk to the media on the Commission related activities.
- Establishes systems of business conduct, public accountability, managerial delegation and control, and deploy these economically, efficiently and effectively, ensuring that the Commission meets its statutory financial duties in accordance with good governance standards set by the Board.
- Ensures that there is properly selected, recruited, trained staff at all levels to fulfil the requirements of the organization.
- Acts as Secretary to the Health Care Commission Board.
Qualification and Experience:
- MBBS/BDS with post graduate degree in Health Management or HEC recognized Master’s Degree in Management or Business Administration. Additional qualification in Economics/ Finance/ Health Sciences will be deemed an advantage.
- At least 15 Years of National or International experience, with verifiable track record, at senior management positions in the development/public/ private sector.
- Experience of Planning, Development, Standardization, Accreditation and Regulation of Health Institutions will be deemed an advantage.
- Certification with a healthcare service accreditation/certification body will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates should submit their applications and all required documents as per the address given in the advertisement before the last date.
دلچسپی رکھنے والے امیدواروں کواشتہار میں موجود ایڈریس کے مطابق اپنی درخواستیں اور تمام ضروری دستاویزات آخری تاریخ سے پہلے جمع کرانی چاہئیں۔
We are providing Latest Government Jobs, Marketing Jobs, Online Apply, jobs in Pakistan, Medical Department Jobs, Murtazaweb.com, online jobs in Pakistan, Lesco Wapda, Pepco, PAF Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, Pak Navy, PPSC, FPSC, NTS, PTS, Punjab Police Department, Atomic Energy, Banking, Medical, Teaching Jobs.
Disclaimer: Before you apply for a job or give an advance to a like officer, confirm everything. We are not liable for any damage or loss.