HQ Head Quarter Pakistan Ranger Punjab Jobs 2019 for Master Trainer
HQ PAKISTAN RANGERS (PUNJAB) 33-GHAZI ROAD, LAHORE EMPLOYMENT OF MASTER TRAINER
1. Applications are invited from the professionally qualified, dedicated and experienced Master Trainer having strong organizing, communication, dissemination & pedagogical skills, expertise in determining training need and designing effective training programs, motivation, ability to support and mentor to monitor new inductee teachers performance and response to training by developing personal skills in teachers.
a. Qualification – M.Phil & M.Ed with good academic record
b. Experience – Must have mm 5 years hands on experience as
c. Age – 30 years and above
3. Post will be filled purely on open merit. Preference will be given to the highly qualified & experienced candidates. Knowledge of HRD will be a plus.
4. Frequent visits of schools, located in the Province of Punjab would be carried out in connection with imparting consecutive teachers training throughout the academic year. Pick & Drop facility and boarding/lodging during school visits will be admissible.
5. Attested copies of documents along with 3 x passport size latest photographs must reach at Pakistan Rangers Education System Secretariat (PRES SECTT) HQ Pakistan Rangers (Punjab), 33-Ghazi Road Lahore by 22 March 2019.
6. Experience certificates should be attached with the applications separately.
7. Date of Interview will be intimated later to the shortlisted applicants only. No TA? DA is admissible.
8. Incomplete applications will not be entertained. PID(L)2709
Lieutenant Colonel (Retd) for Director General,
Pakistan Rangers (Punjab) (Naseer UI Hassan)
(Phone No: 042-99221 036)
Last Date: March-18-2019