Higher education Commission (HEC) Islamabad Punjab Jobs 2019 for Translator
NAME OF POST CS)
No. of Posts
Qualification & Experience
• Masters degree (16 years) in English/Urdu with 1 Division/A Grade from HEC recognized University.
• Three years (3) post-qualification experience of translation work from Urdu to English and vice versa rendered in Public/Private sector will be preferred.
• Proficiency in MS-Office in both English and Urdu should be required. Certification in this regard will be required. Proficiency in other multi-linguistic formats of established Software would be desired. Knowledge of web development will be preferred.
Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals to nil the following positions in the Higher Education Commission (HEC), Islamabad:
- Masters degree& means 16 years of education and ‘Experience means experience gained after obtaining the required qualification.
- Applicants are required to download application form on prescribed format from HEC website i.e. http://www.hec.gov.pk/site/careers and send hard copy of the application form along with two photographs to the undersigned.
- Last date for submission of application is March 29, 2019.
- Application processing fee @ Rs. 250/- shall be deposited at Habib Bank Limited in the A/C No. 17427900133401 of HEC. Postal Order/Bank Draft/Bankers Cheque/Pay Order will also be acceptable in favor of Director (Accounts) H EC.
- The experience as part time, honorary, apprentice and internee will not be considered/counted as experience. Selected candidate can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- HEC is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates having any 3d Division in their educational career need not to apply.
- Name of the post along with quota should be clearly mentioned on the envelope. Those already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Five years general age relaxation is already included. Further age relaxation will be given as per Government rules. Incomplete/late applications will not be entertained.
- Written test will be conducted. Only those candidates will be shortlisted for interview who qualify the proficiency test.
- No TAJDA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview. HEC reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.
(Amjid Hussain Shah)
Assistant Director (HRM)
Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad
I PID(I)4196/18 051-90401422
Sector H-9, Islamabad
Last Date : March-29-2019